BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride Spark™ Spark Fruit Sugarfree Gum.
With vitamins B+6, B+12.
3 pack.
New!
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Stride Sugarfree Gum is an okay gum brand but not the best. They have good flavor profiles but the flavor doesn't last long enough. It's normally on sale at CVS so if you want a cheap and decent option, give it a shot.
Lisa K.
Pretty good for sugar-free gum. Keeps flavor and chewiness. And good for my teeth and breath. I would give it 5*, except I don't love gum very much. But, when I do buy gum, I get this one.
Jessica G.
I don't really like this gum brand. The flavors leave a weird film in my mouth and I feel like it ages really fast. I had a pack in my desk for a month and it didn't taste right afterwards. This doesn't happen with other brands of gum.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
This gum is pretty good. I don't chew gum but my daughter and boyfriend do and they love it. They are always chewing on gum.
Jeanette M.
Cambridge, MD
I like this gum because the flavor lasts for a good amount of time and chewing it does not do any damage to my teeth.
Nichole B.
Pittsburg, TX
Great long lasting taste is always a plus in my book. So enjoy. I think this is a better choice for sugar free gum.
Janie R.
These are fun for an occasional treat. Always a hit with big groups of friends. I like the sweet and fun flavors.
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
I love the gum brand! This particular flavor was... different to put it nicely. I really don't like it.
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
Its a pretty good taste
Ariel M.
Kirkwood, MO
How does this flavor taste?