Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE

Has anyone ever used these baking or in any other treat besides a snack?

Morgan R.
Morgan R.
2 years, 1 month ago
I've seen the regular ones used in cupcakes before.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
2 years, 2 months ago
I haven't... Yet
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Lynnwood, WA
2 years, 3 months ago
I never have but I have seen them used in cupcake recipes pretty often. It seems like baking would be hard as they would probably melt/burn in an oven.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Hartwell, GA
2 years, 3 months ago
I've used them as decoration but never as an ingredient
margery l.
margery l.
On cupcakes
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
2 years, 5 months ago
No I haven't! But I bet they sound be fun in ice cream and hellos!
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.
2 years, 5 months ago
I haven't but there are a bunch of recipes online. Heres one that I found. http://www.designeatrepeat.com/2013/04/sour-patch-kids-cookies/ hope this helps! 😊