BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #5 in Gum

Artificially flavored.

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite brand of gum is hands down stride. I also like sour patch kids candy, so when I saw that this came out I really wanted to give it a try! It first had a great flavor! But after chewing it for a while, the flavor did go away. I’m used to the flavor lasting as long as their original flavors do. As known as the, “ridiculously long lasting gum” lol, this did not last too long! Other than that, great flavoring and cool gum!
Emya H.
To be completely honest with you this is the best Stride Gum I ever had I just love the flavor and I love how the flavor is a really close resemblance to Sour Patch watermelon and it's not even sour and it's somewhat has a long-lasting flavor and I'm sure you guys would really like this come and like if you're really into Sour Patches then you would really like this gum.
Shyanne C.
Nacogdoches, TX
This taste really good, but they’re like the most expensive gym on the rack and it’s hard to chew and the flavor only lasts about 5 minutes. I’m all for creative and delicious flavors but they at least have to last.
Shug h.
Sour patches are my favorite candy so this ultimately became one of my top 5 favs. This gum is just as amazing as sourpatches, tastes the same just in gum form. Love these. 👅🔥
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Decent, but not the best. It was always good gum to have with you, especially if you liked sour patch kids, but it wasn’t as promising. The flavor didn’t stay long after I started chewing it... They need to fix that problem.
Deja A.
Roanoke, VA
Stride is definitely my go to gum. There are so many different flavors but i love this one the most. Depending on what store you go to will depend on the price but you can get Stride from any dollar store for a dollar.
Zach B.
Philadelphia
These taste good for about five seconds... then the taste is like watermelon toothpaste. It’s not a flattering taste. It makes me nauseous. The red sour patch gum is good, but this one needs some work.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like to have the gum when I am trying to cut back sweets. The flavor isnt as great as its candy counterpart, but great for when youre trying to satisfy your sweet tooth.
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Jade S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really enjoy the Sour Patch Gum from Stride. They have a few flavors to choose from, which is a great thing. Although, the flavor doesn't really stay. 9 times out of 10 when you're buying gum, you're looking for something that not only tastes good to you, but that lasts. Most of the time you're chewing gum to help your breath as well, hence why spearmint/mint flavored gum is very popular. The flavor wears off within about 5-10 minutes of chewing this gum. Maybe even less. Even though it tastes good for a little while, you really are bummed when the flavor is gone and you're simply just chewing nothing.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer the original sour patch kids or watermelon sour patch?
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME
I love sour patch kids but have never seen the watermelon flavor. Where can I buy them?
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Can anyone else eat a whole box of these like me? They're that good!
Maria F.
Are these good? Are they too sour?
Shauna P.
Morden, Manitoba
I have never seen these before? Are they new? Where can I find them?

back