BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #7 in Gum

Buy on Walmart*
Nava S.
Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really wanted to like this gum because 1)I love Stride and 2)I love Sour Patch but that’s not how I felt about it. When you first start chewing it, it tastes great but the flavor goes away SO quick... I was shocked at how fast it went away.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite brand of gum is hands down stride. I also like sour patch kids candy, so when I saw that this came out I really wanted to give it a try! It first had a great flavor! But after chewing it for a while, the flavor did go away. I’m used to the flavor lasting as long as their original flavors do. As known as the, “ridiculously long lasting gum” lol, this did not last too long! Other than that, great flavoring and cool gum!
Aracely C.
Des Moines
This is my favorite candy it’s sour then sweet I buy it all the time you guys should try them if you haven’t I eat them like once a month but they are really good I recommend you buying this candy lol :)
Emya H.
To be completely honest with you this is the best Stride Gum I ever had I just love the flavor and I love how the flavor is a really close resemblance to Sour Patch watermelon and it's not even sour and it's somewhat has a long-lasting flavor and I'm sure you guys would really like this come and like if you're really into Sour Patches then you would really like this gum.
Shug h.
Sour patches are my favorite candy so this ultimately became one of my top 5 favs. This gum is just as amazing as sourpatches, tastes the same just in gum form. Love these. 👅🔥
Emma A.
Logan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love watermelon flavored everything but I was not impressed with this gum. I know it's sour but it made my jaw hurt and it lost flavor A LOT quicker than I would have expected. I won't be buying another pack but I can finish the one I have.
Deja A.
Roanoke, VA
Stride is definitely my go to gum. There are so many different flavors but i love this one the most. Depending on what store you go to will depend on the price but you can get Stride from any dollar store for a dollar.
Zach B.
Philadelphia
These taste good for about five seconds... then the taste is like watermelon toothpaste. It’s not a flattering taste. It makes me nauseous. The red sour patch gum is good, but this one needs some work.
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Emily P.
OMG have you guys ever tried this gum? It’s so good. It might not make your breath smell fresh or minty but it is such a good gum. You guys have to buy it. It smell and taste amazing. It taste just like the actual candy. 😊 🍬🍉
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer the original sour patch kids or watermelon sour patch?
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME
I love sour patch kids but have never seen the watermelon flavor. Where can I buy them?
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Can anyone else eat a whole box of these like me? They're that good!
Maria F.
Are these good? Are they too sour?
Shauna P.
Morden, Manitoba
I have never seen these before? Are they new? Where can I find them?