Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by Marjan S.Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by maria n.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride Lime Sugar Free Sour Patch Kids Gum.

New!

Artificially flavored.

14 pieces.

• Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet...6 Answers
Katrina Q.
Orosi, CA
Taste really good and sour for about nine to ten minutes, ( give or take a minute) then it fades to a bland sad piece of rubber that you just have to spit out.
Katarina B.
Guilderland, NY
One of my favorite types of gum! Once you put it in your mouth it is very sour, then it fades to sweet. Worth your money. However, doesn't freshen your breath.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
I've had the sour patch gym before. Not this particular one but the gum. And boy was it sour. I love sour things so it was a plus that it was actually sour.
Tammi A.
Rockport, IN
My son and I love this gum. It is sour yet sweet. The flavor last a while and It is easy for me to chew as I have tmj and am not really supposed to chew gum.
Kaile R.
Plain City, OH
Tastes just like the candy without any of the calories! One of my favorite candies in gum form is just wonderful. It is the perfect mix of sweet and sour.
Paige W.
Taste alright. Has cute packaging. I got tired of the flavor soon after having it for a while and caught myself just giving it out to friends at school.
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
Super neat! I love Sour Patch Kids. The only complaint I really have is the flavor lasts like 5 seconds. I mean Fruit Stripes holds flavor longer lol.
Devon A.
Woodbine, NJ
Not exactly what you think it's going to taste like Flavor didn't last as long as you'd hoped but it's an alternative than having sour patch kids candy
Brittney W.
Jerome, MI
Great product' kids love it'. Kids love the idea of eating their favorite candy in him
Form! Best yet it
Is sugar dree! For
Sure a top
Choice in gum.
Maddy S.
Stratford, WI
Literally takes just like a sour patch kid! i love gum i cant go a day without it.. and i love sour patch kids so waht better than having them in one
Vivianne R.
Stockton, CA
Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet, do they get really hard after a while?