Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by Marjan S.Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by maria n.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride Lime Sugar Free Sour Patch Kids Gum.

New!

Artificially flavored.

14 pieces.

• Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet...6 Answers
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
The flavor is awesome but I wouldn't say they taste just like the sour patch kids. They also disintegrate in your mouth quickly and the flavor doesn't last long.
Megan K.
East Lansing, Michigan
The flavor lasts for about 30 seconds before turning to a gross artificial fruity taste. Not so bad if you just keep popping them every few minutes but I wouldn't buy it again.
Cynthia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Um? This is confusing and stresses me out. It tastes like Sour Patch Kids so I just want to swallow it. Don't buy this just buy the candy or buy a pack of gum. Keep your candies separate people.
Kaley G.
Chambersburg, PA
This gum tastes really great for the first few minutes and then it looses its flavor. It's a bit disappointing since I love the flavor of sour patch kids and don't really get to enjoy it with this gum..
Alyssa J.
Vista, CA
I hated this gum with a passion! It doesn't have that delicious Sour Patch taste, just an artificial sugary taste that goes away quickly. You're left with a gross artificial taste in your mouth.
Sofia A.
One of my favorite gums ever! It feels like you are chewing an actual sour patch kid,rather than gum! I recommend this to anyone who loves sweet and sour gum that tastes like their fav candy!
Orly C.
Encino, CA
I used to love sour patch kids when I was a little
Girl and now I get it in gun form. It is delicious and keeps its flavor for a long time, much longer than other gums.
Influenster M.
This is my new favorite go-to gum. I love it, It reminds me a lot of the Ouch Band-Aid bubble gum I got when I was a little kid, but at least with this I can adult well and not tote around a tin shaped like a band-aid container. lol
Jennifer F.
Yonkers, NY
These gums are really tasty. they actually taste just like the actual sour patch candy. the flavor could last a little longer but other than that I have no complaints
Amber H.
I really do like sour patch kids but the flavor does not last long at all and you really don't get that sour punch at the beginning like you do in sour patch kids.
Vivianne R.
Stockton, CA
Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet, do they get really hard after a while?