Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by maria n.Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by Marjan S.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #61 in Gum

Stride Lime Sugar Free Sour Patch Kids Gum.

New!

Artificially flavored.

14 pieces.

• Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet, do the...6 Answers
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
The first few chews of this gum is delicious because it literally tastes just like a sour patch kid. The flavor quickly disappears and the gum is hard to chew so you end up tossing it out. I wouldn't, and haven't, repurchased a pack but I do vividly remember that the flavors do taste great for like 3 seconds. ...3 delicious seconds.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a perfect sugar free gum to carry along with you when you have small children! It can help be the solution to lots of things when boredom hits! My kids absolutely love these tic tacs and I'm so glad that they have a pack with like a few more packs included because this is def their new favorite treat!
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Gastonia, NC
I really liked this gum a lot. I thought the flavor of it was very good. My main problem with it was it did not feel like the taste lasted very long. I definitely chewed the whole pack and enjoyed it but I definitely went through it very fast. I would buy again but I wish the flavor would last longer.
mikayla n.
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
I have always been a fan of the sour patch kids candies so I just had to try their gum when it came out! Stride is also one of my favorite brands of gum. This lime flavor, like the little green sour patch candy, is such a yummy gum flavor. Only concern is they don't last as long as i would like
Celena S.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA
Tastes exactly like sour patch! It's very good both me and my brother love it very much. However compared to other brands of gum I found that the sour patch gum didn't have as much of a lasting flavor as other gums like trident did. However overall it was a very creative idea and great gum.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Lime is my favorite flavor of most any candy. When I saw the Sour Patch Kids Gum in Lime I was as happy as a kid in a candy store ;-) The taste is great to start, but I don't find myself chewing the gum for very long. It starts to get weird if you chew it for longer than say 10 minutes.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
I love gum. I always try something new when I'm checking out at the register. I love Sour Patch kids. Naturally, you would think this would be a match made in heaven. And it was a for a couple minutes, until the flavor ran out. But I still liked it, I would repurchase.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
I wanted to love this gum since sour patch kids are one of my favorites. However, I was fairly disappointed. At first it's wonderful but after just a few minutes the flavor wears off and the gum gets hard. Would be better off just eating the real thing.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
This a fun treat for your kids and for adults too. I love the and so do my boys. I get this chewing gum every once in the while. The flavor pretty wished it lasted longer, though. The alternative would be Mentos fruit flavor. It has a good price on it.
Kaitlynn B.
Kaitlynn B.
Caldwell, Idaho
GOOD GUM. I personally enjoy mint gum over everything i wouldn't regularly be one to want my breath to smell like sour patch kids but if you're craving something sweet or sour this would be a great alternative to unhealthy snacks. Also a great price.
Vivianne R.
Vivianne R.
Stockton, CA
Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet, do they get really hard after a while?