Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by Marjan S.Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by maria n.

Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime

Stride Lime Sugar Free Sour Patch Kids Gum.

Artificially flavored.

14 pieces.

• Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet, do the...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany H.
Warren, OH
I would say this is gum you would bring to school just to share with your friends. It's got a strong flavor but doesn't last too long. Doesn't freshen your breath which is what I look for in gum. But definitely interesting
Ashley R.
Super yummy flavor! My favorite is the sour patch kids watermelon! The only bad thing is it's pricey and loses its flavor almost immediately. Is it worth it? Eh, try it once and then be done with it.
Jasmine  F.
These are okay, noting that great honestly. You can get these really anywhere probably. I don't really like the line flavor. They're affordable but probably not worth spending your money on. The flavor goes out way to quickly.
Samiraa A.
Lincoln, NE
It's good but it doesn't remind me of sour patch kids much. I feel like the flavor should be stronger. It just doesn't last a long time. But then again I've only bought this a few times. I would recommend this I guess if you don't care all that much.
Julie Z.
When I first saw that my favorite candy was now a flavor of gum I was SO excited! It is a nobility, but it is also very good! If you like SPK's you will like this gum!
Mariama C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have not purchased this myself but my friends have given me pieces before. I did not purchase this but i would assume it to be a reasonable price. I think they might have gotten it from Walmart or Target. I think it's worthy of repurchasing if you're a fruity gum person. It has a really cool, sour, unique flavor to it and I personally enjoy it. Also the flavor lasts a while for a fruity gum.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The first few chews of this gum is delicious because it literally tastes just like a sour patch kid. The flavor quickly disappears and the gum is hard to chew so you end up tossing it out. I wouldn't, and haven't, repurchased a pack but I do vividly remember that the flavors do taste great for like 3 seconds. ...3 delicious seconds.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a perfect sugar free gum to carry along with you when you have small children! It can help be the solution to lots of things when boredom hits! My kids absolutely love these tic tacs and I'm so glad that they have a pack with like a few more packs included because this is def their new favorite treat!
Ashley C.
I really like Sour Patch candy so I was excited to try the gum. I was disappointed with the taste of this gum but green is my least favorite flavor in the candy as well. What makes me only give one star is the texture - it was not smooth. Even after chewing for a while the gum was not smooth, but bumpy.
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
I have always been a fan of the sour patch kids candies so I just had to try their gum when it came out! Stride is also one of my favorite brands of gum. This lime flavor, like the little green sour patch candy, is such a yummy gum flavor. Only concern is they don't last as long as i would like
Vivianne R.
Stockton, CA
Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet, do they get really hard after a while?