Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by Marjan S.Stride Sour Patch Kids Sugar Free Gum Lime uploaded by maria n.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #53 in Gum

Stride Lime Sugar Free Sour Patch Kids Gum.

New!

Artificially flavored.

14 pieces.

• Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet, do they ...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mariama C.
Mariama C.
Westerville, OH
I have not purchased this myself but my friends have given me pieces before. I did not purchase this but i would assume it to be a reasonable price. I think they might have gotten it from Walmart or Target. I think it's worthy of repurchasing if you're a fruity gum person. It has a really cool, sour, unique flavor to it and I personally enjoy it. Also the flavor lasts a while for a fruity gum.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
The first few chews of this gum is delicious because it literally tastes just like a sour patch kid. The flavor quickly disappears and the gum is hard to chew so you end up tossing it out. I wouldn't, and haven't, repurchased a pack but I do vividly remember that the flavors do taste great for like 3 seconds. ...3 delicious seconds.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a perfect sugar free gum to carry along with you when you have small children! It can help be the solution to lots of things when boredom hits! My kids absolutely love these tic tacs and I'm so glad that they have a pack with like a few more packs included because this is def their new favorite treat!
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Gastonia, NC
I really liked this gum a lot. I thought the flavor of it was very good. My main problem with it was it did not feel like the taste lasted very long. I definitely chewed the whole pack and enjoyed it but I definitely went through it very fast. I would buy again but I wish the flavor would last longer.
mikayla n.
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
I have always been a fan of the sour patch kids candies so I just had to try their gum when it came out! Stride is also one of my favorite brands of gum. This lime flavor, like the little green sour patch candy, is such a yummy gum flavor. Only concern is they don't last as long as i would like
Celena S.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA
Tastes exactly like sour patch! It's very good both me and my brother love it very much. However compared to other brands of gum I found that the sour patch gum didn't have as much of a lasting flavor as other gums like trident did. However overall it was a very creative idea and great gum.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Lime is my favorite flavor of most any candy. When I saw the Sour Patch Kids Gum in Lime I was as happy as a kid in a candy store ;-) The taste is great to start, but I don't find myself chewing the gum for very long. It starts to get weird if you chew it for longer than say 10 minutes.
Emma B.
Emma B.
The flavor of this gum is so similar to the sour patch kids - without that immediate strident sour kick - that I kept wanting to swallow it. A little pricier than most other gum, but the flavor lasts for a while and I've bought it a few times when I want to change up my gum flavors.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This gum tastes exactly like sour patch. It is sour when you first start chewing it and then becomes sweeter later. It holds its flavor for a good bit of time. I bought this at target. Its the normal price of any gum. I would repurchase it in if in the mood for candy type gum.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
I love gum. I always try something new when I'm checking out at the register. I love Sour Patch kids. Naturally, you would think this would be a match made in heaven. And it was a for a couple minutes, until the flavor ran out. But I still liked it, I would repurchase.
Vivianne R.
Vivianne R.
Stockton, CA
Never had these, are they worth buying? Is it super sweet, do they get really hard after a while?