Stride Sour Patch Kids Orange Sugar Free Gum

Artificially flavored. see more...

Angelina H.
For starters I did enjoy this product but the gum didn't stand up to strides normal values. It went soft very quickly and lost its chew value. Had really good flavor that lasted long just wish it was better quality.
Marel G.
San Diego, CA
They are a life savior when you have anxiety attacks or when you are feeling stressed. It has very good flavors and it lasts a long time. They are very affortable and can get anywhere. You can buy them at any store
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
This gum is very sour like the candy. The orange flavor is nice once the sour goes away. It's a fun gum but not something that I would want to chew all the time.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I am a huge fan of sour patch kids and had high hopes for the gum, however I was very disappointed. While the flavor was okay for a short amount of time, in what seemed like only minutes, the flavor became very unpleasant. I would not recommend this or buy it again. The flavor does not last and turns quite gross after a short time.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tastes great just like the best flavor of sour patch in the bag. doesn't seem too bad for sugar free gum. usually cheap. i don't often chew gum but when i do i prefer fruity flavors rather than mint. the other flavors are comparable. certainly worth buying again.
Ashley B.
I love this gum. It is very flavorful and lasts a long time. It isn't very sour, like the actual Sour Patch Kids candies. I actually don't like those because they are so sour. But this gum get sweeter as you chew it, which has me sold. I always tell my friends about this gum!
Chloe G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought that the gum in orange flavor was alright. I really like the other flavors like the watermelon or red. I bought this at ingles our town grocery store and it was a fairly good price for a name brand pack of gum. I would recommend the other flavors over the orange.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
As someone who rarely ingests heavy amount of sugar I was dubious to try. Now, when my friends and I go to the movies instead of a candy bar I have this! The flavor isn't very long lasting but it sure is worth it. You pay for what you get usually - but this is way better!
Mariah G.
Apple Valley, CA
This candy is amazing! I love sour patch kids especially the watermelon flavor. It's definitely a good value for the box. The flavor is gooooood, it takes me to my childhood. It's better then alternatives. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amanda C.
Ironton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good gum! I've tried 2 flavors and I like them both! Wish the flavor would last a little longer but it's delicious. Best compared to some other sour gums. I buy it about once a month. And between my daughter and I it lasts a week. Will continue to buy!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this gum worth buying?
b J.
are these available in the UK?