BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #53 in Gum

Artificially flavored. see more...

Giovani M.
Giovani M.
Like the other reviewer stated gum isn't very flavorful or sour like regular sour patch kids are. It tastes like red sour patches but loses it flavor pretty quickly and is mostly all bark and no bite. What a better way to sell more gum than to attract people with sour patches. It is a good job, good effort in cross promotion but falls short in every aspect. It could use way more tartaric acid or sour based acid in general. Unfortunately you can only do so much with sugar free gum. Too small, not flavor lasting enough, not sour enough, but cool package and it tastes like red sour patches for the most part. Also a lot of questionable ingredients that 99% of sugar free gum has nowadays. Pass or try once. There is also a green flavor.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I am a huge fan of sour patch kids and had high hopes for the gum, however I was very disappointed. While the flavor was okay for a short amount of time, in what seemed like only minutes, the flavor became very unpleasant. I would not recommend this or buy it again. The flavor does not last and turns quite gross after a short time.
Ryann H.
Ryann H.
This gun is good and tastes like the orange sour patch kids, but the flavor doesn't last long which is disappointing. I find myself chewing it really aggressively because it tastes so delicious, and maybe it's my own fault I just squeeze out all the juicy goodness right at the beginning. How is it for you normal chewers?
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
Sour patch kids are by far my favorite candy. I could eat these everyday the $ as deos HEB i love it they are so gummy and chewy i like to put them in the freezer and the chewing last longer. They are cheap and the favor tastes good. i would recommend them to anyone who asked for the best candy
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I love this gum. It is very flavorful and lasts a long time. It isn't very sour, like the actual Sour Patch Kids candies. I actually don't like those because they are so sour. But this gum get sweeter as you chew it, which has me sold. I always tell my friends about this gum!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brandon, FL
This gum seemed exciting, seeing as sour patch kids are the best in the sour candy department. I found it a little on the pricey side for gum. At first the flavor is really good, but it fades extremely quickly. I wouldn't repurchase this due to its longevity issue and price.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
I thought that the gum in orange flavor was alright. I really like the other flavors like the watermelon or red. I bought this at ingles our town grocery store and it was a fairly good price for a name brand pack of gum. I would recommend the other flavors over the orange.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI
The flavor of the gum was quite satisfying, but the gum became hard and lost it's flavor WAY too quickly! I would recommend these for a child that doesn't chew their gum long, but not for an avid, anxiety-filled gum chewer that chews a piece of gum for 2+ hours at a time.
araceli g.
araceli g.
These flavor gum is so full of citrus and smells so good. i finished a pack so quick because it was just do good. the flavor is strong and very long lasting. the texture gets soft before the flavor runs out, i would still repurchase and recommend to those who like citrus.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
As someone who rarely ingests heavy amount of sugar I was dubious to try. Now, when my friends and I go to the movies instead of a candy bar I have this! The flavor isn't very long lasting but it sure is worth it. You pay for what you get usually - but this is way better!
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this gum worth buying?
b J.
b J.
are these available in the UK?