BY STRIDE SHIFT

Stride Shift™ Berry Mint Flavor Changing Sugarfree Gum.
Artificially flavored.
3 pack.
3 14-piece pkgs. (42 pieces). see more...

• Does this have any mint flavor or is it just fruit?5 Answers
  • I really like Stride gum. It doesn't get hard after chewing for a w...1 Answers
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Stride is absolutely the best gum out! There are tons of fruity flavors that makes ur breathe smell soooo yummy and the flavor doesn't run out after so many chews and the gum does get hard or super soft that it strings apart. I love this gum!! I only buy stride
Alex M.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Stride definitely knows how to make the right kind of gum. It doesn't dissolve in your mouth like some do and the flavor lasts for quite a while. This particular flavor is really good but just not my cup of tea. I didn't love the fruit/mint mix.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I am a big fan of stride. Their gum is long lasting and their flavors have been great. This particular one, I didn't like it as much. The flavor was a bit weird to me. I wouldn't recommend this particular flavor, but the others are worth while to try.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the bomb. It had amazing flavor and lasts longer than some other brands I've tried. Definitely worth trying!
tatiana m.
tatiana m.
Fairfax, VA
I love all of stride gum, awesome flavors. GREAT to fix that hot stink breath, adding different flavors and still providing the fix of breath,
Christina H.
Christina H.
TACOMA, WA
Not a fan of the berry mint flavor but stride is yummy gum and great priced in general. Just not this flavor haha
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Stride Shift Berry Mint Sugar Free Flavor Changing Gum- 3 PK is the best tasting gum. FlavoR lasts for hours.
Abbi D.
Abbi D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Stride gum is delightful. A gum that keeps its flavor and freshens breath. Love all the different flavors!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Berry mint is a great flavor and Stride gum always lasts a long time!! I would def buy this gum again and its at a reasonable price.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
This gum is such a great way to get rid of bad breath! This is one of my favorite gums to chew and I can never get enough !❤️
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Does this have any mint flavor or is it just fruit?
Jody S.
Jody S.
I really like Stride gum. It doesn't get hard after chewing for a while. I haven't tried this flavor yet. Any suggestions.? I love that they come out with new flavors all the time!