Stride Rite SRT SM Abby Cadaby 2.0 Sneaker (Infant/Toddler) uploaded by Elissa M.

BY STRIDE RITE

Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I used Stride Rite for my first child and have gone back to them for my second child.  Nothing beats the fit.  I have never heard my children complain that they don't fit right.  I love that they're engineered to promote healthy foot growth and walking.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Awesome shoes for my daughter!! They are really some of the only shoes that stay on her feet good! They are the only brand i will but now, the others just seemed like a waste of money. They also are cute and practical. Definitely highly recommend!!
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY

"You can't go wrong with stride rite. The shoes are soft and very much have the childrens' needs in mind when they make these shoes. It's attractive and practical. The one thing I hesitate on is the price, but I like to buy them at department stores to bring down the overall price. My kids grow out of their shoes so quickly and we live where there is four seasons. We need hot, freezing, kind of cold, wet and play shoes all year round. It does make for expensive shopping."
Meagan F.
These shoes are cute and comfortable on my one year old. She had a little trouble when she started wearing them but quickly got comfortable and now walks in them without trouble. They were pretty affordable for how durable they are! Cute design.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Nothing better then stride rite. My daughter is very wobbly when walking in other shoes, I noticed with stride rite she's more sturdy. The are bendable to help keep their balance.
Felicia H.
Stride rite are the only shoes my little girl will wear. They're so comfy and lightweight!! Recommend xs 1,000 for babies trying to walk/ or walking. :)
Veronica L.
Houston
I love how cute and comfy this brand of shoes is. They're lightweight and easy for my toddler to run in. My daughter has tried to sleep in them.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Love stride rite shoes for my daughter. They come in cute designs and hold up well. I usually buy them at kohls when I have a coupon.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Stride Rite always has a great selection and a wife variety of sizes. The shoes are very durable and made of quality material!
Elissa M.
We loved see shoes! My daughter just started to walk, and these shoes are soft enough to get her feet strong. Great deal!
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
Christine K.
Waukesha, WI
My 7 month old is constantly pulling herself and wanting to stand and move around. Is Stride Rite am ok shoe to get if she's not actively walking yet?