Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumStride
Melopeach Sugar Free Gum 14 Piece Pack

Stride Melopeach Sugar Free Gum 14 Piece Pack

by Stride

STRIDE MELOPEACH

Where can I find this flavor of Stride gum?! Seems like I’ve checked all the stores that should have it.
Is this gum sweet like the trident fruit flavor?
Start your review of Stride Melopeach Sugar Free Gum 14 Piece Pack!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Stride Melopeach Sugar Free Gum 14 Piece Pack uploaded by Erma E.
I dig the flavor and the texture. The flavor lasts a long time which is nice. Once you get used to the initial crunch of madintense gum you learn to appreciate the smooth finish.
Olympia , WA
Stride Melopeach Sugar Free Gum 14 Piece Pack uploaded by Krystal M.
Kinda too sweet . Texture is good chewy and soft doesn't stick to your teeth. Colorful cheerfful packaging. Won't buy again due to sweetness bought it on clearance at target the other day when I really wanted a stick of gum.
A good refresh gum that keeps your mouth fresh. I love to take it to school and eat one after lunch
Knightdale, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was not a big fan of this flavor gum. It was weird tasting. I don't think I would buy again.
I like these because they remind me of the icebreaker cubs which have the little beads as well as the Camel crush I used to smoke (don't smoke!) haha. The difference between the stride gum and before mentioned products is that the gum is a delicious lasting melon flavor with great texture. Shout-out to 7-11 giving these away for free on Fridays in December!
Camden, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is one of my new favorites! It's got a bright melon flavor and it has beads of flavor throughout! It chews easy just wish flavor stayed longer
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This kind smells so amazing! I really can’t wait to find it and try it! I love the package and that stride gum doesn’t fall apart quickly.
This gum has a great flavor.  However, the flavor lasts for 30-35 minutes and is gone.  Very disappointing -- won't be buying this brand again.