BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride® Mega Mystery™.
14 pieces sugarfree gum. see more...

• What is the actual flavor of this? anyone know?3 Answers
  • "If it lasted longer I would probably like it more! " in 2 reviews
  • "I did wish the flavor lasted longer though" in 1 review
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
I remember the commercial for these!! I actually did try it once and it wasn't so bad but it really didn't last that long as they consistently advertised it would.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
I definitely have not seen this product around for a while but it was my favorite kind. Sometimes I like the peppermint and spearmint flavors but this was my go to for a long time. Now I go for the yellow one when I don't see this one.
Dustie E.
Dustie E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I haven't seen this flavor around in ages! I would love to get.my hands on it if I ever find it again, it was my favorite Stride flavor by far.
Debra D.
Debra D.
Omaha, NE
my go to gum

Tastes lasts awhile. It is strong. Needless to say you can carry it in your purse and it doesn't go bad if it is in there for month. Price point is not too bad. I usually get on sale or with coupons. The kids like it. I normally have a pack on hand.
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Sunbury, OH
I really like this flavor of gum. I wish I knew what it was! I cant figure it out.
I can always go for a pack
Of fun! Love the flavors they have!
Kameka T.
Kameka T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wasn't a fan of this flavor, although the brand itself is fine. The mystery flavor had an after taste and always seemed too sweet.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
I really liked these and will probably be repurchasing again when I can find it!
Christina H.
Christina H.
TACOMA, WA
Not a fan of surprises but is great for the younger kids to be able to try different flavors and please everyone with 1 pack
Shalonda W.
Shalonda W.
Hamden, CT
I love this fun it's simply the sweets and best flavor I wish I knew what it was but it taste so yummy
Trista C.
Trista C.
Orefield, PA
What is the actual flavor of this? anyone know?