Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumStride
Gum, Sweet Berry, 14-Piece Packs (Pack of 12)

Stride Gum, Sweet Berry, 14-Piece Packs (Pack of 12)

by Stride

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stride Gum, Sweet Berry, 14-Piece Packs (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Whitney, Tx
I love this flavor it was my go to gum in high school while it does bring back memories it does have its flaws. The flavor when you first start out is wonderful but as time goes on the flavor vanishes. I wouldn't say this is the gum I would recommend to friend or family its a great value so even if you don't like it you didn't waste took much money but there are a lot better gums you could spend you cash on.
La Habra, CA
Not really a fan. The taste does not taste very long and it is not that great of a flavor to begin with.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
I love stride gum, but I'm not really a big fan on fruity gum because I feel like the flavor just doesn't last very long, so this product was not a favorite for me.
Lancaster, KY
This is one of my favorite brands however this flavor was not the best of this brand. It just doesn't seem to last very long
Medina, OH
Loses flavor very fast... not too fond really but it surely does taste good for a minute or two
Tobyhanna, PA
When this flavor first came out, I chewed it like crazy. It's so yummy, I love Stride and all of it's flavors.
Vancouver, WA
Good taste but flavor does not last long. Still a good flavor though. I like it but not love it
Glace bay, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I find these gum lose flavor faster than the other flavors!!! Don't really like it

Looking for your answer?