Stride Gum Spearmint  uploaded by Kimberly M.

Alexandria O.
Westport, ON
This is one of my favorite gum brands! Not only am I head over heels for spearmint but EVERY flavor Stride has is soft and chewy and the flavor lasts for hours!
Maddy S.
These are perfect for refreshing your breath after a meal or when you're own your way to work/school. I often buy Stride because their flavors are great!
beautystylemama u.
Toronto, ON
I tried several gums this is also one of my favourite gum because it has strong taste of mint which i like so i highly recommend
Maria Cristina A.
Mississauga , ON
Love this gum! Great to keep anywhere from your purse to your desk. It tastes so good and lasts quite some time.
Ananya C.
Minty fresh breath. It does the job it advertises it can do. I'll have one after lunch sometimes to freshen up.
Christina S.
Montreal, QC
That's the only pack you should always have with you. It's a life saver and last soooo long.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love stride gum especially this spearmint flavour! Lasts long and tastes really good!
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I don't know but god question
lexi b.
Who is the inventor?
Eric A.
Did they completely stop making the plain spearmint stride? It was my favorite gum, but now they seem to have changed the recipe, and added "flavor crystals". That's all well and good, but after a few minutes, it becomes this viscous goo that feels like it's disintegrating in my mouth. I miss the old kind.