Stride Gum Spearmint  uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #48 in Gum

Brittany S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great chewing gum. Leaves breath feeling fresh and minty. You can purchase at and grocery, drugstore or dollar store! I chew this along with a variety of other gums every once in a while
Brenda P.
Kippens, NL
This is my favorite gum. I find that it lasts way longer than other brands and the other flavors in the Stride line. I also find it has a nice texture compared to other brands.
Alexandria O.
Westport, NH
This is one of my favorite gum brands! Not only am I head over heels for spearmint but EVERY flavor Stride has is soft and chewy and the flavor lasts for hours!
Maddy S.
These are perfect for refreshing your breath after a meal or when you're own your way to work/school. I often buy Stride because their flavors are great!
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
I tried several gums this is also one of my favourite gum because it has strong taste of mint which i like so i highly recommend
Maria Cristina A.
Mississauga
Love this gum! Great to keep anywhere from your purse to your desk. It tastes so good and lasts quite some time.
Ananya C.
Minty fresh breath. It does the job it advertises it can do. I'll have one after lunch sometimes to freshen up.
Christina S.
Montreal, QC
That's the only pack you should always have with you. It's a life saver and last soooo long.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love stride gum especially this spearmint flavour! Lasts long and tastes really good!
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I don't know but god question
lexi b.
Who is the inventor?
Eric A.
Did they completely stop making the plain spearmint stride? It was my favorite gum, but now they seem to have changed the recipe, and added "flavor crystals". That's all well and good, but after a few minutes, it becomes this viscous goo that feels like it's disintegrating in my mouth. I miss the old kind.