Stride Gum Spearmint  uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #53 in Gum

Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL
Great flavor!! I don't always agree with the sugar alcohols but for an every now and then gum it worsk!
Taylor H.
Ada, MI
This gum is very longlasting and leaves your breath smelling fresh. One of my favorite types of gum!
Katlyn J.
Paris, KY
I love this gum.it's been my favorite forever now, the flavor is great and lasts a long time
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Mmmm I really love this gum hard to decide which flavor is my favorite has a lot of flavor
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This gum is the best! The flavor lasts forever and always is perfect to freshen up breath!
Bethany T.
I love Stride gum!! It has a really strong mint flavor and the taste last a good while.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This gum has such a refreshing flavor! It is probably my favorite flavor of stride gum.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
I'm not a huge fan of spearmint or mint, so this gum just isn't for me unfortunately.
Brittany W.
Cincinnati, OH
This gum never seems to last and gets very hard after a few minutes I can't stand it!
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
I like spearmint and this has strong and lasting flavor. Comparable to Orbit Gums.
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I don't know but god question
lexi b.
Who is the inventor?
Eric A.
Did they completely stop making the plain spearmint stride? It was my favorite gum, but now they seem to have changed the recipe, and added "flavor crystals". That's all well and good, but after a few minutes, it becomes this viscous goo that feels like it's disintegrating in my mouth. I miss the old kind.