Stride Gum Spearmint  uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #53 in Gum

Karissa C.
Rockford, IL
Stride gum is one of the best refreshing gums out there, it last long, has great flavor and it isn't too expensive
ryanne t.
Price is right, it's a tad sweet, but strong, I love the packaging, and there's a pack in my purse right now.
Yesi R.
My favorite gum ever!! I always have a pack of these in my purse. The flavor lasts too and it's inexpensive.
Cathy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the only gum I chew...love it. Wish there were more flavors. Sometimes it difficult to find in stores.
Alicia N.
Kailua, HI
It's a good product for the money. I feel like each piece lasts a long time and doesn't lose flavor very fast.
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
I always have some spiremint on me. this brand has lots of choices and tatses great with long lasting flavor
Wanda R.
Kennesaw, GA
The go-to when out and about and need to refresh your breath. Bestest aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Minty is great
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg i love these i always use too get some from my mom she would always buy them when she went to work đź‘Ťđź‘Ś
Amy R.
Good gum. Good flavor. Nice container. My only complaint is doesn't hold up well on heat. Gum will melt.
Seia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like stride gum, and I also do like mint flavors, but I highly dislike this spearmint flavor.
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I don't know but god question
lexi b.
Who is the inventor?
Eric A.
Did they completely stop making the plain spearmint stride? It was my favorite gum, but now they seem to have changed the recipe, and added "flavor crystals". That's all well and good, but after a few minutes, it becomes this viscous goo that feels like it's disintegrating in my mouth. I miss the old kind.