Stride Gum Spearmint  uploaded by Kimberly M.

Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
I used to love this gum but realized I was going through packs way too quickly because they don't last as long as advertised
Robyn W.
Englewood, FL
I love stride gum, don't get me wrong, but spearmint is just the worst! I like most mints but can't seem to enjoy spearmint.
Jenny Q.
Not my favorite because after chewing it for a while it leaves a strange taste and texture, but the flavor does last long.
Tori M.
This is my favorite gum and it doesn't break apart in your mouth. I've literally chewed a piece of this gum all day long.
leona n.
One of my favorite gums on the market! I love anything with a strong minty flavor that lasts a long time and this is it!
Angela M.
Buffalo, NY
Not a fan of this flavor. It gives me a migraine. I also feel like stride in general doesn't keep its flavor for long.
Jessica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this gum because it has a lasting flavor and is responsibly priced. I usually buy from a gas station or store.
amanda j.
Brentwood, NY
I like this him because it keeps flavor for a long time and it tastes good. It keeps my mouth fresh without burning
Jessi P.
Salem, MA
I love the long lasting favor of this gum and it doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like some other brands do!
Ida H.
Eufaula, AL
Love this gum! It's pretty affordable at the stores. Flavor does go away after awhile, but it's still a good gum.
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I don't know but god question
lexi b.
Who is the inventor?
Eric A.
Did they completely stop making the plain spearmint stride? It was my favorite gum, but now they seem to have changed the recipe, and added "flavor crystals". That's all well and good, but after a few minutes, it becomes this viscous goo that feels like it's disintegrating in my mouth. I miss the old kind.