Stride Gum Spearmint  uploaded by Kimberly M.

Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Not my favorite flavor, but it is up there in definitely the top 3. Stride gum packages are small, but surprisingly it holds just the right amount of gum for anyone needing an on-the-go refresh.
Amy T.
The flavor is good, and it really helps eliminate bad breath. However this isn't as "long lasting" as they make it seem. It's definitely a great product though.
Diya  S.
Manassas, VA
If you love mint and gum this is for you! it lasts very long and its worth or money! I would so recommend this because I cant tell you how many times I bought this!
Addie  T.
Oxford, MS
Stride is great for good breath, this gum certainly helps me! Just pop it into your mouth after any meal and it instantly refreshes your mouth! I love it! Stride Gum lasts a long time without getting soft or mushy.
Cynthia K.
I like this brand of gum. It has a strong flavor without trying to burn your taste buds or sinuses. Flavor lasts a long time and the gum doesn't get hard fast like some other brands.
Katy B.
This is my favorite flavor of stride gum! And the flavor is really long lasting. I always have a pack of Stride in my backpack for school - overall great product!
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love stride gum. Its low in calories and when your hungry and have no food it helps a lot, or even when you think your breath stinks and you don't want anyone to notice it.
Jennifer V.
New Caney, TX
Ok so this is my favorite hum my favorite flavor is spearmint!!!!. also the flavor last really so its good because i work and i go to school so I'm always busy!.
Sophie C.
This gum is pretty good, the flavor is true to a typical spearmint, and the flavor has decent lasting power. Each piece is a bit on the small side, however.
Stefanie P.
Roaring Bk Tp, PA
Great fun to chew. Flavor lasts for a long time and has a great taste! Spearmint flavor is strong but not too overpowering like other gums on the market.
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I don't know but god question
lexi b.
Who is the inventor?
Eric A.
Did they completely stop making the plain spearmint stride? It was my favorite gum, but now they seem to have changed the recipe, and added "flavor crystals". That's all well and good, but after a few minutes, it becomes this viscous goo that feels like it's disintegrating in my mouth. I miss the old kind.