Stride Gum Spearmint  uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
This gum tastes really good and is my favorite gum brand. it is affordable and can find it anywhere. when i get this gum i buy like 10 packs because they last me soo long, i buy mine form rite aid, Walmart, sunoco. definitely repurchase worthy. and i like that is cheap
Jennifer K.
This gum is flavorful, and the flavor lasts quite a bit longer than some of it's counterparts. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed and is great for after eating, or a quick freshen up! Bonus points that it is sugar free!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum has a long lasting flavor. It stays soft when you chew it for awhile, not like some gums that get hard. It is just as affordable as any other brand of gum.
Alex O.
Walnutport
I used to love this but the flavor might have changed or maybe it was just my tastebuds but I just don't like the flavor compared to Wrigley or Trident gum. It lasts a long time, I find Stride to be the longest lasting flavor.
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
While it doesn't have the same texture as orbit it has a wonderful non sugary flavor so for all of you that don't like a lot of sugar in your gum then this is for you
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV
Spearmint gum is one of my favorite flavors. It's a good value. I like the orbit spearmint flavor better though. I don't chew this brand very often. It's affordable . I don't purchase it very often though.
Jeffrey W.
Great flavor.  Taste lasts a awhile.  Begins to shred after four or five hours.  Great value for cost.  Packaging is great as it allows you to separate gum into two seven-piece packs.
Kimberly M.
Washington, DC
This gum is great! The flavors are awesome and the taste really lasts. I think spearmint is my favorite but they are all so flavorful it's hard to be sure which I like the most.
Stephanie G.
Buda, TX
Stride is definitely one of my top, go to, gum brands. I love that the flavor lasts for a long time. It's good to have in your backpack or purse for those moments that you just can't have bad breath!
Anna F.
Pharr, TX
Like it says it is long lasting. Unlike some other chewing gum, it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. i always have to buy this gum in spearmint because it is my favorite flavor. Thumbs up!
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I don't know but god question
lexi b.
Who is the inventor?
Eric A.
Did they completely stop making the plain spearmint stride? It was my favorite gum, but now they seem to have changed the recipe, and added "flavor crystals". That's all well and good, but after a few minutes, it becomes this viscous goo that feels like it's disintegrating in my mouth. I miss the old kind.