Stride Gum Spearmint  uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #82 in Gum

Ashley S.
EDIT: I used to love this gum, but they recently added little pieces in the gum that make it stronger. But it completely changes the taste IMO. Also, it makes the gum crunchy. I bought a pack last week and threw it away after eating two pieces. Won't repurchase again.

Love the taste of this gum, but the flavor definitely does not last as long as they claim. It does have a good consistency, even after chewing it for a while.
Colleen F.
The Stride spearmint gum is definitely one of my go-to's. I love mint gum and unlike most brands of gum, the flavor is really long-lasting! I normally buy this kind of gum in 3-packs because it saves money that way. It's also pretty affordable on its own though!
Christy B.
I'm chewing a piece right now. I'm quitting smoking and chewing minty gum helps stave off the cravings. I'm a week in without a single puff, so Stride is helping me in leaps and bounds. I'm hoping to cross the finish line this time. I hear it takes 6 weeks to make or break a habit. I hope my habit in 6 weeks is chewing Stride gum!
Erin L.
Charlottesville, VA
Long-lasting flavor and I always go for spearmint before peppermint because it is subtle and I feel that it lasts longer without becoming too overpowering. Always have a pack or two on me just in case! Favorite gum by far because it stays silky soft after being chewed rather than getting chalky like most other gums.
Melissa B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Best gum ever! This is my top favorite brand of gum! Stride and 5 last really really long. They are the only brands that make the best! They have great flavors and keep my breath feeling fresh all day and my mouth feels good!
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
This gum lasts a very long time compared to others and this flavor is also very minty and makes your mouth feel very refreshing if you need something after eating and you can't go home to brush your teeth.
Diana C.
Senoia, GA
a solid gum, with long lasting flavor. I also really enjoy the texture of it and the packaging is easy - I love that you can pull the one part of the box off after you use it to make it more compact.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love this gum, the flavor last way longer than Orbit and it doesn't melt like Orbit. I love that it's only 1.78 where than I live. Perfect for when you eat something that has too much garlic considering my family loves garlic.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite gums! It's sugar free, so you can chew it with braces and the like. It's very affordable and many times CVS has buy two get one free deals. The flavor lasts a really long time as well. Great buy!
Abby P.
Fort Morgan, CO
Trying to stop munching and put those cravings to rest is hard. Chewing this has helped so much. Flavor is great and lasts. I chew at least a piece a day of not more. Even my kids are trying to get at my stash. Definitely a gum to chew!
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I don't know but god question
lexi b.
Who is the inventor?
Eric A.
Did they completely stop making the plain spearmint stride? It was my favorite gum, but now they seem to have changed the recipe, and added "flavor crystals". That's all well and good, but after a few minutes, it becomes this viscous goo that feels like it's disintegrating in my mouth. I miss the old kind.