BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride® S® 2.0 Forever Fruit® Sugarfree Gum.
Artificially flavored.
14 pieces. see more...

Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
I tried the sugar free and it relatively taste the same as the other one. I like stride it has bold long lasting flavors.
Mariah S.
I try the eat sugar free gum and this is the only kind that i like, its not to pricey and tastes good
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
If you want a long-lasting chewing gum, Stride is the one you're looking for. It is very flavorful.
leslie k.
Newcastle, TX
Stride gum has been one of my favorite gum choices for a long time. Taste great and the flavor actually last a while.
Becca M.
N Weymouth, MA
Seriously the best flavor of gum stride makes!!! And the flavor lasts forever. So worth it!!
Yaritza M.
Matthews, NC
I love this gum, and with sugar free is the best. Try it and the price more better.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Good flavor but doesn't last as long as I'd like. Cures bad breathe in a jiffy though. Overall decent gum.
Audria B.
Conyers, GA
I love the sweet taste of the Forever Fruit Stide. I keep a pack in my desk drawer, in my car, and in my apartment. Highly recommend this flavor.
Kelli Z.
Stride is my go-to gum, but this flavor doesn't last as long as their others unfortunately. Perhaps it's because it's fruity.
Laura H.
Louisville, KY
Stride is amazing, and is a go to. For sugar free gum the flavor lasts for a long time which is a big plus