Stretch Luvs Super Absorbent Leakguards Diapers Size 1 48 Count  uploaded by Luisa F.

BY LUVS

Batteries not included. see more...

Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I received a lot of these from a friend and by the look and feel of them I was concerned. They are so lightweight I didn’t see how they were going to hold my son’s pee especially overnight. They do! They are super absorbent and actually hold his poop better than any other diaper. We have had several blow outs with pampers and buggies but with this diaper we’ve had only one or two.

My only complaint is there is no indicator that shows there is pee in the diaper. This isn’t a huge deal as usually you can tell when the diaper gets bloated, however we like to make sure our son is going to be with a very clean diaper and even if there is a little pee we would like to change him, and sometimes it’s hard to tell with these.

UPDATE: I think these run small and the pampers/Huggies run bigger. So when my son was first entering a size these worked best and when he was leaving a size the pampers/huggies worked best!
Shantrelle S.
Beaumont, TX
Used these for all 5 of my kids as babies and now my beautiful granddaughter is using them. These have been around for at least 21 years. Considering I used them for my oldest daughter.
Luisa F.
Charlotte
This is the brand that I used for my baby girl I really like it is very affordable and the material is very good, is not a chippy material, Im super happy with luvs dipers
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I haven't had a problem with these at all. I haven't been using them on my niece since she was born and I also used them on my nephew when he was little. I love this brand!
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
I haven't had a problem with these at all. I love these brand. My son hasn't had a leak in these, they absorb a lot, and I mean a lot, and they have cute little monkeys on them and super soft.
Ashlee W.
We love this brand of diaper for our little one, they never leak and fit perfect. We picked these because of price being so affordable but the quality is amazing.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
I haven't had any issues with these. My son is almost two and they have never leaked, and my sister is using them for her son. We love them!
Amanda R.
Pollock Pines, CA
I HATE these diapers. My son ALWAYS pees thru them... no matter what. I guess you get what you pay for tho ! I do not recommened these
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Works very good especialy if you have a baby that pees a lot. They are very absorbent. They last along time as well.
Dominque P.
My fave brand so far. has bot caused a rash on baby girls sensitive skin. I will continue to but this brand.