BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This was like eating super dehydrated jerky made of grape jam! Honestly the flavor itself isn't bad, it is identical to the taste of eating grape jam straight out of the jar. The texture and consistency however, is the worst..I never want to eat this again! For something with a nice (if a little strong) flavor the idea of what I think people want to eat may be way off the mark. Then again maybe I'm wrong and it's just me. The price was very good at the store on sale, the packaging is neat and the snack is organic! Good purchase if you have little ones, they may like these and these things are kinda good for you (or at least better than the average fruit snack)
Trinity R.
Cottage grove , WI
These fruit strips are relatively healthy so for that I’d give it a 5/5. But they don’t taste super good. Fruit by the foot is much better but not healthy for you. I’m giving them a 4 because they could definitely taste better but other than that I enjoy them.

Amazon