BY STRETCH ISLAND

Stretch Island Fruit Company Original Fruit Leather 48 Piece Variety Pack *Each box has 48 Pieces in 6 delicious flavors. they are 1/2 oz each *Autumn apple, abundant apricot, orchard cherry, harvest grape, ripened raspberry, and summer strawberry *100 percent natural, the original fruit leather *Kosher with the circle K" symbol " SKU: ADIB001CTO0YA see more...

Kaitlyn F.
Love this 48 pack because we go through way too many of these. I subscribe and save through Amazon! They are the perfect snack for my daughter. I hate giving her unhealthy snacks and I feel like these are sweet, but still healthy as it is fruit. My only problem is how many we have to buy 😂 all the flavors are awesome, too!
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
LOVE ❤❤❤❤❤ these! We try not to let our kids eat sweets or junk food which is why we are so happy to have found these!!! They are all natural, no artificial sugar or sweeteners, made of real fruit. They are perfect for grab and go, traveling, school pretty much everything! I highly recommend these!
Cheryl C.
Nolensville
Our family LOVES THE STRETCH island fruit leathers!! I love that there is a healthy fruit bar option for my kids- something that's not full of unnecessary sugar and other products. My kids feel like they are eating a fun snack and I know they are getting real fruit. All the flavors are great! My husband and I even enjoy eating these!
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I purchased one of these recently from our local Costco. I must say they seem a bit small, but they say they're the same size as the ones I buy from our local grocery store. They are the perfect snack for my daughter for school...pair them with some nuts and pretzels and it's a great little snack.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I love fruit leather! They are so sweet and inexpensive! I get them in the organic section of my local grocery store. I love how they come in many different flavors too! My favorite is apricot or strawberry.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I get these packs from Costco for my toddler (and, who am I kidding, myself as well). They are delicious, healthy and portable snacks. All the flavored are delicious. The price is good too.
Joy H.
Kannapolis, NC
The idea of my kids eating these were great. Only problem is they didn't like the taste. I didn't mind them, but definitely could be better.
Dara R.
I just recently bought two boxes of these online at Thrive Market and they're so amazing. I wish I could find them in store.
Sarah N.
Loved these growing up... I like that they come in a variety or flavors. Not to sweet or sticky. Taste just right
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
My family loves these fruit leathers! They do in my opinion taste better than regular fruit snacks!
laura b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these? I already tried at Walmart but I haven't had any luck finding them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do they have a mango flavor?
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where do you find these in stores? My only luck has been online.

back