Stretch Island Fruit Company Summer Strawberry, Pantry Pack, 4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

BY STRETCH ISLAND

Enjoy a wholesome treat anywhere with Stretch Island Fruit Strips. Stretch Island fruit strips are pure, delicious and ideal for all ages. This pocket sized snack is just 45 calories per serving. These tasty strawberry fruit strips are non-GMO project... see more...

Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great nutritional snack for the mid morning or mid afternoon slump. The fruit flavor is great while not being overly sweet like some others. I like all the flavors and grab one in the checkout aisle instead of a chocolate bar
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are pretty good and the flavor is great . It's better for you and your kids, not a lot of extra added sugars. They are not too expensive and I would recommend to everyone. Nothing more to add they are great.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these. Such a fast and easy snack but super healthy. I always keep these in the pantry just in case and they also taste delicious. Always good for on the go and I always recommend these to friends
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love these for whenever I'm having a sweet tooth craving and want to stay on the healthy side. The flavor is great and not too sour or too sweet but just right. Little kids love them but too many will give a tummy ache.
Melissa A.
My and my kids really like these. We feel like it's a healthier choice than many other fruit snacks out there. We love the flavors. I like to bring them to work. Easy to carry around.
Bettie W.
My son and I like to eat these. They are great for lunches. I like that it is made with natural fruit. It is healthy for you they do not take up much room in lunches.
Brittany B.
These are great for children. It's like a gummy snack that they love but it's a lot healthier for them to eat. They will love it, plus it's good for all ages.
Chaz T.
Ravenna, MI
We loves these! natural and taste so good. they are hard to find in the stores so we often order them online. one downside is they are costly.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently purchased these as a snack for my kiddos and they love them. Good healthy alternative to junk food. I got ours at Walmart.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
Kinda pricey but worth it. Made with all natural ingredients and no artificial junk and preservatives. Better than fruit roll ups
Rebecca B.