Stretch Island Fruit Co. The Original Fruit Leather, Orchard Cherry

BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT CO.

100% fruit snack. Recently, in the tip top branches of the fruit Leather tree we came upon these fine flat cherries with chewy little chunks. We ate them, of course. And recommend you do the same at once. Diabetics/Diet Exchange: 1 fruit. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diane K.
Diane K.
These are great! I love having them on hand for a little snack and some extra sugar during the slow part of the day when you need a pick-me-up! And I absolutely love the ingredients!
Hayli M.
Hayli M.
Love that these are super tasty and healthier than most snack options. They're also super portable, but unfortunately they can be a little sticky.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY
When on the beach I want something light on the stomach which is definitely this snack. Super tasty
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love these for whenever I'm having a sweet tooth craving and want to stay on the healthy side. The flavor is great and not too sour or too sweet but just right. Little kids love them but too many will give a tummy ache.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Wolverine Lk, MI
I love this for something you can grab on the go or anytime! So yummy! You also do not have to worry about your snack being too unhealthy!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Rincon, GA
I love the taste and texture. I would recommend these to anyone who likes fruit leather.
Katheren R.
Katheren R.
waukesha wi
I liked these a lot, definitely a better healthier option than other snacks!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
I took these for my lunch when I was in high school, they are great tasting. I like the texture of them, they're easy to eat.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Lexington, KY
A little expensive, but quite delicious! Each individual flavor description is true to the way it tastes. Unfortunately, it isn't substantial enough to fill you up as a snack, but each one is 1/4 of the daily serving of fruit so it is beneficial in giving you the necessary nutrients. There are other brands with very similar products/flavors/textures/nutrients which can be found, such as the 'Fit & Active" fruit strips from Aldi, with 8 pieces for more than a dollar less. A great product, but there are others out there which can save you money for the same benefits.
Kalin O.
Kalin O.
I absolutely love these. The flavor and texture is great. I don't buy them too often though because I'm a broke college student.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
Where can I buy these?
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
What is the cost of these normally? Do they come individual or package?
Olivia F.