Add a Photo

Stretch Island Fruit Co. The Original Fruit Leather, Orchard Cherry

By STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT CO.
100% fruit snack. Recently, in the tip top branches of the fruit Leather tree we came upon these fine flat cherries with chewy little chunks. We ate them, of course. And recommend you do the same at once. Diabetics/Diet Exchange: 1 fruit.
Diane K.
Diane K.

These are great! I love having them on hand for a little snack and some extra sugar during the slow part of the day when you need a pick-me-up! And I absolutely love the ingredients!
Hayli M.
Hayli M.

Love that these are super tasty and healthier than most snack options. They're also super portable, but unfortunately they can be a little sticky.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY

When on the beach I want something light on the stomach which is definitely this snack. Super tasty
Sara D.
Sara D.
Wolverine Lk, MI

I love this for something you can grab on the go or anytime! So yummy! You also do not have to worry about your snack being too unhealthy!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Rincon, GA

I love the taste and texture. I would recommend these to anyone who likes fruit leather.
Katheren R.
Katheren R.
waukesha wi

I liked these a lot, definitely a better healthier option than other snacks!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Lexington, KY

A little expensive, but quite delicious! Each individual flavor description is true to the way it tastes. Unfortunately, it isn't substantial enough to fill you up as a snack, but each one is 1/4 of the daily serving of fruit so it is beneficial in giving you the necessary nutrients. There are other brands with very similar products/flavors/textures/nutrients which can be found, such as the 'Fit & Active" fruit strips from Aldi, with 8 pieces for more than a dollar less. A great product, but there are others out there which can save you money for the same benefits.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC

I took these for my lunch when I was in high school, they are great tasting. I like the texture of them, they're easy to eat.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Salem, OR

My child loves these and they are real fruit so I feel okay letting him indulge every once in a while
Malea R.
Malea R.
Snellville , Ga

I never honestly liked these as a trial period our school use to give them out with our lunch. it was never as good as it looked and the texture was very awkward. It wasn't popular and was gone within the following months.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL

Where can I buy these?
Andrea K.
Andrea K.

What is the cost of these normally? Do they come individual or package?
Olivia F.