Stretch Island Fruit Co. The Original Fruit Leather, Orchard Cherry

BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT CO.

100% fruit snack. Recently, in the tip top branches of the fruit Leather tree we came upon these fine flat cherries with chewy little chunks. We ate them, of course. And recommend you do the same at once. Diabetics/Diet Exchange: 1 fruit. see more...

Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
I really love these for whenever I'm having a sweet tooth craving and want to stay on the healthy side. The flavor is great and not too sour or too sweet but just right. Little kids love them but too many will give a tummy ache.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and a nice sweet treat. If I get a craving for something sweet, this acts as my candy and I don't feel guilty after eating it.
Kalin O.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these. The flavor and texture is great. I don't buy them too often though because I'm a broke college student.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
I took these for my lunch when I was in high school, they are great tasting. I like the texture of them, they're easy to eat.
Sara S.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
My child loves these and they are real fruit so I feel okay letting him indulge every once in a while
Katelyn C.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
A little expensive, but quite delicious! Each individual flavor description is true to the way it tastes. Unfortunately, it isn't substantial enough to fill you up as a snack, but each one is 1/4 of the daily serving of fruit so it is beneficial in giving you the necessary nutrients. There are other brands with very similar products/flavors/textures/nutrients which can be found, such as the 'Fit & Active" fruit strips from Aldi, with 8 pieces for more than a dollar less. A great product, but there are others out there which can save you money for the same benefits.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
Foodie Expert
I never honestly liked these as a trial period our school use to give them out with our lunch. it was never as good as it looked and the texture was very awkward. It wasn't popular and was gone within the following months.
Katheren R.
waukesha wi
I liked these a lot, definitely a better healthier option than other snacks!
Erica A.
RINCON, GA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste and texture. I would recommend these to anyone who likes fruit leather.
Sara D.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this for something you can grab on the go or anytime! So yummy! You also do not have to worry about your snack being too unhealthy!
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
Where can I buy these?
Andrea K.
What is the cost of these normally? Do they come individual or package?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these come in mango??