Stretch Island® Fruit Co. Summer Strawberry All-Natural Fruit Strips 30-0.5 oz. Strips

BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT

Stretch Island Original Fruit Leathers - Summer Strawberry - 30 pk. Nothing says summer like a sweet strawberry. Plus, these all-natural fruit strips have nothing artificial, provide half a serving of fruit, have no added sugar and are just 45 calories. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best flavor and quality fruit leather I've found! They are made out of real fruit so there isn't a ton of sugar/additives. They are thick and I always want more because it's so tasty, but I still feel satisfied. Easy to take with you and pack in lunches, too. Worth the price!
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
Love how easy of a snack this is, you can just throw it in your bag and eat it on the go. The flavor is delicious, but it's not a huge portion so it won't fill you up. It's a good snack to have before a meal.
Reina M.
This is such a great little snack..this is a great proportion for kids so they can eat a snack before dinner.. My daughter has these in her vending machine at school because there very VERY healthy
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
I think these fruit snacks are a great little treat. I think they are a good size, as I usually feel like having more than one when it comes to fruit snacks -- with these I feel satisfied with one.
Karli R.
Wichita, KS
As a kid, I use to beg my mom to buy me some of these treats. I highly recommend them for a great, healthy snack for children!
Mandee P.
Normal, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love these! They are sweet and taste great without added ingredients. Easy to take with you also.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do these come in mango???