Stretch Island Fruit Co. Fruit Strip All-Natural Ripened Raspberry

BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT CO.

Stretch Island Fruit Co.™ All-Natural Fruit Strip.
Ripened Raspberry.™
Since 1976.
1/2 serving of fruit each!
The mighty little raspberry is here to tempt your taste buds!
This all-natural strip is bursting with the fruit's fresh berry flavor. see more...

Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These make the perfect snack on the go and taste amazing in every flavor! I love how affordable they are at my local grocery store and I always stock up when I know I have a busy week on the road ahead. They are fruity and tasty without having a bunch of unhealthy additives like most snacks on the market. The raspberry and apricot are my favorite, but you really can't go wrong with any flavor, especially with such a low calorie count!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Brought one for a snack at softball and sooooo delicious! The texture and flavor are great. It exceeded my expectations. There a healthy option that doesn't skimp on flavors. Recommended to all.. especially parents looking for a better "candy" option for kids!
Mazie M.
Forest Grove, OR
These are my favorite fruit snacks. They have that great taste I remember from snacks I had as a kid, but they are natural and only have good sugars in them. I buy mine at Costco so I can get a big pack of them. They are great to throw in my bag wherever I'm going for a burst of energy and a good snack.
Emily S.
Issaquah, WA
This is a yummy snack you should put into our purse, lunchbox or backpack when you are one the go and need something to fill your stomach! These are so delicious and fun to eat! They taste EXACTLY like real fruits! Plus, theses fruit stops are super healthy and yummy!
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These fruit leathers make such a perfect, high quality on-the-go snack! The raspberry, apricot and grape flavors are my favorite! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an easy, grab-able healthy snack!
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
I didn't much care for these because of the texture but my daughter loves them. The red raspberry and grape are her favorites but she likes almost all flavors. So much healthier than fruit snacks too!
Carli B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are such a great tasting snack. They are full of fruit flavor and fun for anyone. They aren't too big so don't assume these will fill you up but they taste great.
Kelsey S.
These are my favorite fruit leathers! They are healthy, tasty, and have a short ingredient list with no preservatives. These are great healthy snacks for on the go.
Hattie M.
Morehead City, NC
I ADORE THESE! The raspberry are definitely my favorite. Another perfect snack for anyone who loves to be active outdoors because they are small, travel well, and are a healthy option.
Amberly B.
Bloomingdale, GA
Oh how I love these! They're all natural which you should never turn down. I keep them in my purse for the days when I run errands and in my bag when I fly. Yummy! Again...all natural!