Stretch Island Fruit Co. Fruit Strip All-Natural Orchard Cherry

BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT CO.

Stretch Island Fruit Co.™ All-Natural Fruit Strip.
Orchard cherry.™
Since 1976.
1/2 serving of fruit each!
Dig into life's bowl of cherries! Ruby red and orchard grown, there are cherries aplenty in just one all-natural strip. see more...

Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are fantastic all natural fruit strips! I have celiacs disease, so finding things that are gluten free can be difficult, but I love to grab a couple of these if I'm going on a hike, or going camping, or just need a snack midday!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. I eat a few during the day. They make great snacks for any age. I highly recommend these for everyone. They are also gluten free which is great for people with gluten allergies.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
I love these fruit snacks. Some of the leathers are hard to chew but these are not. Sweet and tangy and I live the flavor!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love these for whenever I'm having a sweet tooth craving and want to stay on the healthy side. The flavor is great and not too sour or too sweet but just right. Little kids love them but too many will give a tummy ache.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cincinnati, OH
I have heard of these by the common name of fruit leathers. they are a great snack and easy to store. I find them very sweet but are great for anyone with a sweet-tooth craving.
Berkley R.
Berkley R.
These are my favorite! Perfect for an on-the-go snack and a healthier alternative when you need something sweet in the afternoon at work.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
These are fantastic! I love how flavorful they are and not to mention the health benefits. Great snack for on-the-go!
Marina  D.
Marina D.
Tyler, TX
These are awesome! !! Can't give these enough reviews made from natural ingredients and taste factor is great.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Delicious. They even give you a bit of your daily serving of fruit and veggies. They are great for on the go and store easily in the hand bag. Would highly recommend this for a busy person who eats on the go and needs to reach their daily fruit and veggie limit.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these come in mango???