Stretch Island Fruit Co. Fruit Strip All-Natural Abundant Apricot uploaded by Amanda N.Stretch Island Fruit Co. Fruit Strip All-Natural Abundant Apricot uploaded by Mary R.

Stretch Island Fruit Co. Fruit Strip All-Natural Abundant Apricot

BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT CO.

Stretch Island Fruit Co™ All-Natural Fruit Strip.
Abundant Apricot™.
Since 1976.
1/2 serving of fruit each!
There's nothing ordinary about this golden cousin of the plum! Our apricot fruit strips are alive with tart fruit temptation. see more...

Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the third flavor of these I've tried and I'm loving them! Great flavor? Perfect if texture again. So natural, healthy and delicious! Perfect for a healthier fruit snack. I'd like to see a large box with the different flavors!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are great fruit leathers - perfect for a quick afternoon snack. Nothing but fruit in them, easy to take with you. I find that the inside of the packaging gets sticky (understandably) so my fingers get sticky when eating it occasionally. Easy to open the package with a pre- cut notch makes it great even for kids to take by themselves.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love these for whenever I'm having a sweet tooth craving and want to stay on the healthy side. The flavor is great and not too sour or too sweet but just right. Little kids love them but too many will give a tummy ache.
Chelsea E.
My kids love this brand of fruit leather. There is only one flavor they do not like (grape) and I was ecstatic that they enjoyed this apricot one! They won't eat apricots fresh, but they enjoy them in this yummy, chewy form.
Jennifer B.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought these from Costco when they were on sale. I think I got 48 or 56 packs for $7 and they were absolutely awful. The fruit flavor was good, but they were far too leathery and thick. I couldn't even bite them without hurting my teeth. I'd say find a different fruit strip.
Megan P.
These are the perfect snack for on the go! They are delicious and so much better for you than regular fruit roll-ups . They are flavorful and great alternative to candy.
Erika M.
Yummy flavored fruit leather that is sweet and it is a healthy alternative to sweet chewy candy. Easy and quick to toss in your bag when you are on the move.
Amanda N.
These are perfect snack for me (because I have a lot of food allergies currently). Portable, tasty, and yummy! My two year old son also loves them.
Alexis L.
A healtheir alternative than a typical fruit roll up. Flat and easy to store in your purse or drawer for a quick snack at work.
Kayla N.
I must say these are amazing! I love these and they are good on your wallet as well :) I really enjoy them!

back