Stretch Island Fruit Co. All-Natural Fruit Strip Mango Sunrise

BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT CO.

Stretch Island Fruit Co.™ Mango Sunrise™ All Natural Fruit Strip.
1/2 Serving of fruit each!
Dance the tango with tropical mango!
The fruit's naturally juicy flavor gives this strip its sun-sweetened appeal.
Since 1976. see more...

Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these fruit leathers! I get them at Costco and they come in a variety pack. They are a great snack if your craving something sweet and all the flavors are great!
Ms. Bling B.
Ms. Bling B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love all the flavors. it's tastes a lot like dried baby food which apparently is really really delicious. love them!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My kids and myself love these fruit leathers. They come in a nice variety of flavors that all taste good. It's a great healthy snack choice.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Corvallis, OR
These are great for snacks!! They have a full serving of fruit in every strip. Great for a grab and go treat. Very healthy overall!
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is m favorite flavor but I love all of the flavors too! It is made out of real fruit and is delicious as a snack. I need to be careful of eating too much of these because fruit is another form of sugar as I am watching my sugar intake. These are to die for. I highly recommend.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! My husband and I call them fruitaboo slips and keep these in the car and whenever we take road trips this is a yummy snack
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
These are SO delicious! It is a snack that I don't feel bad about giving to the kids. I haven't had a flavor that I don't like! Fairly inexpensive too.