Strepsils Honey & Lemon 36 Lozenges

by Strepsils

Pastille 1 Box : 36 Lozenge Sore throat pill Soothing effective relief for sore throats Honey and Lemon flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Strepsils Honey & Lemon 36 Lozenges!
Strepsils Honey & Lemon 36 Lozenges are my go to for sore throats. The honey & lemon flavour is pleasant and comfortable, but best of all these drops work very effectively at soothing sore throats if you have a cough or bad cold. I always keep a box in the medicine cabinet.
Kingston, ON
So these are the only cough drop brand we use. I love the honey and lemon flavor but also that they provide a bit of numbing to your sore throat. They are approximately $9.00 for a box of 32. These are lifesavers when sick for sure.
The strepsils are sufficient in improving your health and fighting colds however the taste of the lemon flavour makes it slightly unbearable. I have had a bad experience with strepsil as it maade me vomit however that was just on one occasion. I recommend the product but I much prefer the orange flavour.
Best product to relieve the itching of throat. My #1 priority. The honey & lemon flavor is the best one of all. Just the use of few lozenges works like a miracle. Above of all, it's affordable, easily available at pharmacies, local stores and online. I will recommend it not only as a Pharmacist but also, as a customer.
Brampton , ON
There is something with these lozenge they make my throat tingle. Instead of giving relief to my throat it makes it even worse. Also it is extra sweet and too big a tab/pill. I don't believe it tastes anything like honey and lemon and do not recommend this product. The packaging is not environment friendly as there is a box and in that 2 plastic encased lozenges which is unnecessary. We can do without the cardboard box. I will stick to my ever favorite-Ricola. Thanks!
mouscou
Love this For the early sign of Sore throats Love the flavour Blackcurrant Too
Love this For the early sign of Sore throats Love the flavour Blackcurrant Too
I'm currently feel sick with the cold yesterday and went down hill really fast, and I always use strepsils when my throat really hurts. Strepsils Honey and Lemon is my fav and they really do work like a dream. I wish they lasted a bit longer though the pain killing with the sore throat. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone that is looking to get rid of the pain of a sore throat and doesn't taste extremely bad.
Raheny
These are my go to when I've a sore throat. The ingredients are delicious and they really soothe and numb my throat.
Waterloo , Liverpool
These are for sure my go to whenever I have a sore throat, which is quite often with chronic fatigue syndrome. Much more effective than casual throat sweets, you get a much stronger numbing effect than just with some cough and throat sweets.

Looking for your answer?