Strength Cure Best Blonde Purple Conditioner

by Pureology

Instantly condition, detangle and tone highlighted or blonde color-treated hair with Pureology Strength Cure Best Blonde Conditioner. The nourishing formula with deep purple pigments and Pureology's exclusive AntifadeComplex helps to rebuild damaged strands while keeping highlights bright and banishing brassy, yellow tones.

Aqua\u002FWater, Cetearyl Alcohol, Taurine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum \u002FFragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Tocopherol, Ci 60730\u002FExt. Violet 2, Olea Europaea Oil\u002FOlive Fruit Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Poly(Linseed Oil), Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract\u002FSunflower Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Coumarin, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Benzophenone-4, Citronellol, Sodium Chloride, Orchis Mascula Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate, Melanin, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Strength Cure Best Blonde Purple Conditioner!
Russell, MA
My hairstylist recommended this for my hair! I have medium brown hair with lots of blonde balayage highlights. I have to say this is one of my fave conditioners for color-treated hair! I apply about a quarter size after shampooing my hair and I usually let it sit for about 5 minutes then rinse. I can immediately see the shine and there is no brassiness at all with this conditioner. I definitely recommend this and will be buying more!
Wenona, IL
I have been using Pureology Blonde Strength Cure purple shampoo for 7 months I can't imagine trying to style my hair without it! It leaves my hair thick, full, manageable, healthy, and my color stays much longer. Strength Cure regular shampoo is great but the purple for blondes blows it out of the water! It smells great too.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this conditioner! I use it in conjunction with the corresponding shampoo! I really love the combination of the two! It actually brightens my blonde hair without drying it out! It is pricey but a little goes a long way and for me its worth the price!
Cocoa, FL
This conditioner is great for blondes who has had some damage. It leaves my ends soft and very bright. It took most of my brassy-ness out! It is expensive but it does work for blondes. I use this about 2-3 times a week. I recommend this for any blondes with dry, brassy hair!
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is the best purple conditioner for blondes by far. I use it sort of like a toner - wash with the shampoo from the same line, then put on conditioner and leave on for about 5 minutes, and my brassiness is nonexistent!
Brentwood, CA
The most amazing conditioner! It really hydrates my hair instead of drying it out like so many conditioners do! It really keeps my blonde nice and bright and helps keep it from getting brassy. I always recommend this!
Fort Wayne
This conditioner is amazing if you have color treated hair ( preferably blonde- highlights, all over, etc) it’s take away any brass tones and leaves your hair super bright blonde and refreshed!
Boca Raton, FL
I really like this purple conditioner because it does have a little bit of a blue pigment to it so works good for my type of hair and it's the best one I've tried so far that isn't drying
East Lansing, MI
Just discovered this Pureology line and I love it! Perfect for blonde hair that’s been treated and damaged! I saw results in just a week of using! My hair is brighter and softer!
Smells bad and deffinitly will stain your tub and hands if you use alot without rinsing. Use as directed, left on for 5 minutes. Did seem slightly drying. Havent noticed toning effects yet.

Looking for your answer?