BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo

Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

This velvety shampoo is infused with rich agave, hibiscus and pineapple extract. It’s gentle enough for the most fragile strands while helping to increase elasticity and helps strands resist breakage. Your hair is left tangle free with a healthy shine.

Anyone use this regularly? I have curly, dry/frizzy hair. Does this help smooth it out? Would you recommend?
Is this product tested on animals?
Why do love this brand how does it leave ur hair ?
Start your review of Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo!
Laura R.
Gas City, IN
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Laura R.
I have tried almost every option of Maui Moisture my favorite is the coconut oil. This is an amazing product and I highly recommend. They have a shampoo for ever hair type. The price is reasonable. I keep it on hand at all times
Stephanie F.
Metairie, LA
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este shampoo lo use con el acondicionador y me pareció que la marca es buena y el precio también .
Cassie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Cassie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like all the different types of Maui but this one is my favorite! It keeps my hair from flyaways and breakages. It also don’t leave that wax film on your hair like other shampoos!
Cassie W.
El Paso, TX
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Cassie W.
Purchased at: Target
Okay so I can’t find the actual shampoo I’ve been using but so far I’ve tried two different sets from their line and they are the BEST shampoo and conditioner brand i’ve ever tried for my thick damaged hair. It feels so healthy and soft. Also a little bit goes a long way! :)
Ashley W.
Bluffton, IN
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
A game changer to your hair routine! A lather to die for and a smell that is so charming, Maui Shampoo sends you on a mental trip to the tropics. Probably one of the best smelling shampoos I have tried, I can't help but not smell my hair once it is dried. Since using this product, I have seen my shedding in the shower cut down and also seen less breakage. Fantastic product overall!
Jon T.
Westland, MI
This shampoo is the best! It give my hair the perfect amount of moisture and I can not compare it to anything else that I have tried. It keeps my hair moist all day long and I love it!
Roberta B.
Purchased at: Target
@Maui Moisture shampoo, Anti-Breakage , #AgaveShampoo For Chemically Damaged Hair.. / For #Smooth # heal #Quench Rich Agave, Velvety Hibiscus oil, Fresh Pineapple Extract..It has a wonderful lather, I Absolutely would buy again ... I highly recommend it to everyone [product:maui-moisture-strength-&-anti-breakage-rich-honey-shampoo]
Shaya B.
Texas
It makes my hair feel vreat. I also love the way uy foams up while im in the shower washing ny hair. I love that because it foams up alot meaning you dont really have to have a whole lot of it. Thats why I love using this product. And all of MAUI MOUISTURE'S product
Riya L.
The worst. Ruined my Indian hair. No moisture. Going back to aveeno tomorrow. Smells good tho.
Kayla B.
Orlando , FL
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Kayla B.
In just the short amount of time that I’ve used this product, I can honestly say it’s like no other. I was recommended from Tiktok and the experts on there have yet to let me down with this easy find, safe & healthy, affordable products. This smells like a tropical paradise and feels so nice on my hair. I’ve gotten compliments on the way it smells as well as how much healthier it’s gotten! Definitely recommend this product! #influensterawards2020 [product:maui-moisture-strength-&-anti-breakage-rich-honey-shampoo]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lillian S.
Yonkers, NY
1,645 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo I Have seen a lot of advertisement on this product. I know this product has natural ingredients I wanted to know how effective this is?
Syeda I. il y a 2 ans
I have tried this line before and it's awesome! It really does do a great job at providing moisture, makes hair stronger and prevents less breakage, also noticed less tangles.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
il y a 4 ans
Suzee C. il y a 2 ans
I like it though it is kinda pricey it works for my hair. The First time I used this product it was the hot pink one the, HEAL N HYDRATE MAUI it had SHEA BUTTER in it n I think that's why it left my hair feeling heavy n greasy, so I tried one one time n got a different kind I now use the TEAL MAUI COLOR N PROTECTION n it has SEA MINERALS in it n now my hair feels smooth n shiny NOT greasy so I think u need to find the type that best fits to your hair type.