BY STREET KITCHEN

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
I love trying new foods and this did not disappoint. Comes with dry spices, marinade and sauce. All you need to get is the meat. Very reasonably priced at $2.50-3.00. You would spend more just trying to buy all the spices to make it from scratch. The only downside would be it is a little spicier then it says. Which I don't mind but my kids do.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Easy to use. As Close to authentic as I could have hoped to make it. Most if not all the time takes is about 20 mins. Goes great with anything
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Nice to have as a change of flavor to different meals. Wasn't my favorite option of thIs brand. The jerk chicken variety is AMAZING!
Nelam P.
Nelam P.
Pretty good brand with a lot of varieties, all the ones I've dried have been good. Quick and easy meals at a good price!
Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
These have saved dinner for us. We never have a ton of time to make a full dinner. Any of these, add meat and maybe some veggies...over rice and done. I love every single one!