BY SALLY HANSEN

A Breakthrough in Gel Nail Polish. Get the Salon look at Home. see more...

• How long does this polish last when painted on toes?2 Answers
  • Street Flair Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Ounce (3 Pack) I’ve been...1 Answers
  • Does the Street Flair Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Ounce (3 Pack)...1 Answers
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
I really like this whole line. I was looking for something that would last longer than regular polish but didn’t need to be cured by an led lamp and these were great! I think I got almost a full week without chipping when I usually can’t go more than a day, but my job has me constantly washing dishes and using my hands so that goes into the last time as well. You have to use the polish and then the matching top coat or it won’t works as well, trust me I tried putting the top coat over a regular polish and it didn’t work.
Salma G.
Cape Coral, FL
They don’t have the colors that I have purchased but I would so give these a try! This color looks gorgeous! Want to save money & DIY ? Just pick some of these up at your Walmart! I’m always wearing sandals & I’m rough on my feet. This polish will stay on & give you that fresh pedi look you get when walking out the nail salon 💅
Luz D.
Virginia
Really great product I use this brand every time I do my nails since I do my own acrylic nails !! I would recommend this to family and friends! I love it so much sally Hanson is a great brand
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
For Sally Hensen this is a highly quality nail polish while still affordable. This nail polish doesn’t clump as easy as some of the others do. I have found that after a while of sitting in the closet it doesn’t go on as well as it used to. I found that once it was on my nails for about a week the nail polish just peels off in one line. Overall, I do like it because it’s not super expensive and looks good on your nails for a while without paying the price of a salon
Erika C.
I like Sally Hanson products, and I have this gel polish in a few different colors. I like the brush a lot, it’s thick and applies smoothly, but the polish itself is suuuuper thick. I’ve had a few instances where it’s pooled in a corner of the nail or has applied so thickly that it imprints easily. I usually go for their regular polish over the gel, now. The only plus is the fact that the gel stays longer.
Amanda S.
Michigan
I absolutely love this color! Application of this polish is great as well. My only issue is that for me, the polish can be on for a day and start chipping at the tips of my nails, even with a top coat on. Once it starts chipping, the polish left toward the base of your nails will last forever and sometimes be difficult/time consuming to remove with remover. Overall, I do still like this product.
Mayra F.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way they leave my nails looking like if I got them done at the salon except with the price difference, they are really affordable and my nails really pretty 😍
Tyra A.
The first two coats applied easily and dried quickly. The first coat looks thin but the second one definitely makes a difference. As a first time user I find the results great compared to regular nail polish. I do have a slight chip on one nail but the reset have survived the past 2 days.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
I love the gel collection because I for one , Can't afford my nails done every other week. I have 2 kids that in rather much spoil. So these are the perfect price for at home nails ! I have to apply 2 coats, as one layer is still slightly sheer so apply 2 for the BEST results. My best advice is BE PATIENT let them dry completely before adding the 2nd coat and then let them.dry before applying the top coat. I was so excited and I rushed to finish and they kept getting smudged. Sometimes after the 2nd coat it will look "not so smooth" the top coat will ultimately give it that gel smooth look ! The only reason I had to dock a star is because the next day it was chipping off already. I'll still continue to buy because I love it but I don't like that it chips so fast. Give it a try
Jennifer B.
Haverhill, MA
This seemed to work fine but I am just not a fan of gel polish in general. I am a smoker and have found that anytime I use gel polish it will turn yellow on a few nails. This happens on acrylic and natural nails as well as when I paint it at home or in a salon. I don't know that it is the product rather than my nails so I did find this brand was affordable and had a good selection of colors. Just not for me
Nikki A.
Kelowna
How long does this polish last when painted on toes?
Tyne A.
Keremeos, BC
Does the Street Flair Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Ounce (3 Pack) chip like regular polish?
Julie N.
hueytown , AL
Street Flair Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Ounce (3 Pack) I’ve been wanting to try this polish. Does it really stay on longer than the regular polish?

Amazon