BY STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

Strawberry Shortcake Strawberry Scented Bubble Bath: Enriched with vitamins A and E for soft skin Squeeze bottle see more...

mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's a cute bubble bath for young kids. My daughter likes to hold the bottle and look at the pretty picture lol it's basically an average bubble bath. Gets the job by getting the kids clean.
Shandi C.
This was a birthday gift to my daughter and we've been using non stop. It does not take much to fill the tub with fun bubbles. And the bubbles last long unlike other bubble baths.
Billie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I brought this product for a family member and she love it to a t. I do recommend this product to anyone have small children in their household.
Andrea E.
My daughter loves bubbles in her bath. she doesn't really care that strawberry shortcake is on it, just that it makes bubbles haha
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product bubbles very well and smells amazing my children love it and especially having their favorite charactors
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
Smells like strawberries, my daughter love it! it gets the job done and it is very inexpensive.
Melissa T.
I use this all the time when I'm baby'sitting my niece and I have to put her to bed! She always wants to use this while she sits in the tub and plays with the bubbles. Her and I both love the strawberry scent.
Billie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Will you buy it or repursched it?