BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Strawberry Shortcake Magazine is packed with stories, puzzles, games, and educational activities that are designed to encourage the skills needed in school while having fun with their favorite Berry friends. Ages 3-8. see more...

Kirstin H.
I lived strawberry shortcake when I was a little girl. These would be perfect for my 5 year old neice.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My daughter loves Strawberry's shortcake anything lol it drives me crazy..but anything for my lil one..
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This was my mom's favorite cartoon when she was little so I have a special place in my heart for it !
Lynn W.
Wow, Strawberry Shortcake was my favorite growing up. I had to have Strawberry Shortcake everything!
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Loved this book growing up. Of course for a boy itd prob not be interesting. But it was very cute.
Luisa O.
Such cute interactive books to read as a child & the movies that went along were adorable as well
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Bookworm Expert Level 3
My daughter gets these magazines and loves to read them. Long as she is reading she is happy.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Grew up with strawberry shortcake, bookbag, clothes, roller skates and of course the books!
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
I love strawberry short it's classic. No matter the age an it's appropriate for all ages.
keri m.
Loved this when i was a kid. :) strawberry shortcake was my idol and i loved the series
Gracie G.
Are these books or magazines?
Sophia P.
Who else's childhood was Strawberry Shortcake?
Jennifer J.
Who else misses strawberry shortcake and rainbow bright?
love. c.
Pompano Beach, FL
Does this book come with every strawberry shortcake character?