Strawberry Shortcake (3-8) uploaded by Daphne W.Strawberry Shortcake (3-8) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Strawberry Shortcake Magazine is packed with stories, puzzles, games, and educational activities that are designed to encourage the skills needed in school while having fun with their favorite Berry friends. Ages 3-8. see more...

Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Strawberry shortcake is such a cute book and TV show. Perfect for little girls and enjoyable for adults as well. Super cute!
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I loved strawberry shortcake as a child. My mom purchased me the coloring book with the stickers inside and I was in heaven.
Jessica D.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
My nieces are huge fans of Strawberry Shortcake. They love the books and the show. Very sweet and perfect for little girls.
Margaret H.
I got this for my daughter; to work on her motor skills. And she enjoys the stories I read at night before bed time.
Haley R.
Kilgore, TX
Loved this growing up don't know I feel about girls today not seeing this as much as and my mother did growing up!
Rochelle G.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I was obsessed with this as a kid. My mom read it to me and I read it to my neices. They love it just as much as me
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This is cute for little girls. My daughter and nieces love everything strawberry short cake including this book.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Stories about Strawberry Shortcake - what little girl doesnt like these super fun adventures that she goes on!?!
ReviewZals ..
I loved Strawberry Shortcake! It always made me happy and I always loved the book. I would give a thumbs up!
wendy b.
I would get this for my daughter. It is a very cute girl's magazine with activities that they enjoy doing.
Gracie G.
Are these books or magazines?
Sophia P.
Who else's childhood was Strawberry Shortcake?
Jennifer J.
Who else misses strawberry shortcake and rainbow bright?
love. c.
Pompano Beach, FL
Does this book come with every strawberry shortcake character?