BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Strawberry Shortcake Magazine is packed with stories, puzzles, games, and educational activities that are designed to encourage the skills needed in school while having fun with their favorite Berry friends. Ages 3-8. see more...

Emily R.
Strawberry Shortcake and friends were always my favorite as a kid. IT all started because my mom showed me her vintage dolls. The vintage dolls are so much better than the newer, but its still awesome!
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
This is cute for little girls. My daughter and nieces love everything strawberry short cake including this book. It's got some really cute illustrations as well.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
I am a fan of Strawberry Shortcake. I love to color with my sister some coloring pages or made up some cloth designs for Strawberry Shortcake characters.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
My daughter loves strawberry shortcake so she loves these. I get them every once in a while but since she cant read yet I don't get them all the time.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
When I was little I loved strawberry shortcake . I had the doll that if you squezzed her stomach you smelled strawberrys and you got a book with it.
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
The Strawberry Shortcake books are really cute for little girls. I really love the stories and how they are always promoting being good to animals :)
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
I remember when i was a little girl that i love everything of strawberry shortcake included the make up the lipstick the clothes everything
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
Loved Strawberry Shortcake as a child. Especially the books with the scratch and sniff parts. Big part of why I came to love to read.
magaly g.
Brings back so many memories as a child with my sister. My sister was obsessed with strawberry shortcake and still is to this day.
Michelle M.
My sister was obsessed when strawberry shortcake first cake out. She still has her magazines and still loves it up to this day.
Gracie G.
Are these books or magazines?
Sophia P.
Who else's childhood was Strawberry Shortcake?
Jennifer J.
Who else misses strawberry shortcake and rainbow bright?
love. c.
Pompano Beach, FL
Does this book come with every strawberry shortcake character?