BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Strawberry Shortcake Magazine is packed with stories, puzzles, games, and educational activities that are designed to encourage the skills needed in school while having fun with their favorite Berry friends. Ages 3-8. see more...

Killian G.
When I was a kid I was OBSESSED with Strawberry Shortcake. Now that I'm an old person it's so much fun to share this love with my nieces and nephews; they even have their own subscriptions! It's a great, fun way to bond with the little ones in your life!
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
I have always thought that strawberry cake and her friends are annoying, but kids seem to love them. I used to baby'sit my cousin quite a bit and she loved it, and I also baby'sit a neighbor and she absolutely loves it.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
My daughter LOVES these books and I've loved the characters since I was little. These are fun, delightful stories with great life lessons! Always the cutest pictures too! Great addition to any girls library!
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I've loved strawberry shortcake since I was a child and it's still one of my favorites to show my family. Even as an adult I still find it interesting and cute. Little kids absolutely love this book!
Zahireen C.
Both of my daughters love the strawberry shortcake series. They love thay some of the books have the scratch and sniff parts where you can smell all the yummy fruits from each character.
Mai S.
I use to love watching this cartoon in the morning! The cartoon would make me hungry though with all the sweets, but it was a good morning cartoon to watch I highly recommend them.
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
I love strawberry shortcake I was obsessed with everything there books are so thought out always a great story line and forsure you well learn something new highly recommended
Madelaine M.
I use to love watching this cartoon in the morning! It's a great, fun way to bond with the little ones in your life! This was my mom's favorite cartoon when she was little so I have a special place in my heart for it !
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Strawberry shortcake is my daughter's favorite show ever! She loves this! And we have so much strawberry shortcake products that this just adds to the collection! If your kids love strawberry they'll like this!
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ
I grew up with the original Strawberry Shortcake and loved it. Now, the three year old girl I nanny is obsessed with it. She loves the books and the shows. She may be the biggest fan
Gracie G.
Are these books or magazines?
Sophia P.
Who else's childhood was Strawberry Shortcake?
Jennifer J.
Who else misses strawberry shortcake and rainbow bright?
love. c.
Pompano Beach, FL
Does this book come with every strawberry shortcake character?