Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant

Achieve a bright and radiant looking complexion with our Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. Rice powder absorbs oil while lactic and salicylic acids remove dead skin cells. The strawberries and rhubarb infuse the skin with antioxidants. Retail Size: 4.2 oz / 120 g Winner of Favorite Exfoliating Scrub, Dermascope Aestheticians’ Choice Awards, 2021 Winner of Best Facial Exfoliator, Spa & Wellness Mexicaribe Product Awards, 2020 Winner of Best Exfoliating Products for Sensitive Skin, The Zoe Report Awards, 2020 Winner of Best Tried and True Beauty Products, Popsugar Power Your Pretty Awards, 2019 Winner of Best Powder Skincare, Prevention’s Beauty Awards, 2019 Winner of Best Exfoliator, Spa & Wellness Mexicaribe Product Awards, 2018 Winner of Best “Farm to Table” Skin Care Product, NewBeauty Beauty Choice Awards, 2017 Winner of Best Exfoliator, Product Awards, Spa Professional Mexico, 2014

I am so curious about [product:eminence-strawberry-rhubarb-dermafoliant]. Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Which is better ? Fresh brand or this one
Can this be used daily?
Start your review of Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Krista C.
I purchased this exfoliant after having it recommended to me after I got a facial and I really love it! It’s a powder that when mixed with water creates a paste that gently exfoliates skin and leaves it so smooth. This bottle has lasted me forever too!!
Leah K.
Kaneohe, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Leah K.
Amazing product! You just add water and exfoliate your face, your skin feels so soft and smooth. I can’t say enough good things about this product, it it a Lactic Acid exfoliater all natural. It works great on my combo, oily, sensitive skin.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Danielle A.
Amazing stuff. The bottle seriously lasts forever! It is gentle but leaves my skin feeling so smooth! It can be added to your face wash, which is my favorite way to use it.
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Geriann C.
Strong scent. I received this in my beautyfix box and oooof it has such a strong smell. I wasn’t expecting it to be a powder but the paste isn’t bad and it didn’t work. I would recommend but I’m sure it’s not for everyone. #eminence
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
This is an excellent exfoliant. It is a gritty powder that you combine with a little bit of warm water to exfoliate your skin. Th result is an amazing, smooth, glowing skin texture! You only need a small amount, so for the price this really lasts a long time! Can be hard on sensitive skin types or those naive to products with lactic acid.
Evie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Evie L.
I will continue to use this product for years. I love the use of lactic acid in this product- that is what sets it apart from other exfoliants. My face is noticeably smoother after the purchase of this product.
Taylor R.
Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Taylor R.
Purchased at: Dermstore
This is hard to use and requires a bunch of extra, unnecessary work from the consumers. The powder is extremely hard to get out of the packaging, as the tiny hikes often get clogged. It made my skin hot, which is a good indicator for me that I shouldn’t use again. I also hated the strong sweet smell. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sybil C.
Euless, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this added to my normal Eminence cleanser as an exfoliant and I love it! I'll definitely repurchase.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my all time favorite products from Eminence. Everything about it is perfect. I work as an esthetician that uses this product in almost every facial as well as for myself every night. It's gentle enough for everyday use and is fool proof as you can adjust the amount of exfoliation you would like from the shaker container. I mix it with my Eminence cleanser or even just water sometimes. It contains salicylic and lactic acid naturally to help clear pores and brighten skin. Smells great, lasts forever, and gets the job done unlike any other daily exfoliant.
Kara G.
W Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great to exfoliate the skin with! The smell is delicious and the results are even better when used along with other eminence products!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Margot H.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 8 mois
Hannah G. il y a 7 mois
Yes, I have sensitive skin and love it! A tip is to mix it with your cleanser (just one shake/dash is good), then add some water and rub your hands to help activate it, finally use the product and you will see better results!
Silvia A.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 2 ans
Maria B. il y a 2 ans
Hi I’m a licensed esthetician and work only with this brand. This product is 100% safe for pregnancy. It works wonderfully!