Strawberry Lip Balm

by Lip Smacker

Hydrate your pucker with some fruity goodness - always fresh and always delicious!

Does this product take you back To your childhood
How many different kinds of Chapstick has been made over the years
This stuff doesn't even work like a chapstick does it!? But I loved it as a kid regardless.
Start your review of Strawberry Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Nothing beats a Lip Smacker as far as I'm concerned! They are moisturizing and glossy without being too glossy. The come in so many great flavors - I especially love Pink Lemonade, Tropical Punch, and Cotton Candy. They are inexpensive, fit great in your pocket, and can be found anywhere. I have tried (seriously) every chapstick brand and nothing beats this!in reviews
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,193 reviews
Strawberry Lip Balm uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Lipsmackers are my favorite lip balm since I was a kid. I love the feel and the smell of them. I don’t like a sticky lip balm so this does the trick. It also gives me feelings of nostalgia because psychology is everything. Also, I use these as my lip primer before liquid lipsticks or any lipsticks. I use a silicone scrubber first and then apply the balm. So much more affordable than any lip primer and works so well for me.
Alexandra G.
Strawberry Lip Balm uploaded by Alexandra G.
Purchased at: Target
Love how it leaves a pink tint on your lips and feels so moisturizing and it even tastes yummy. This brings me back to childhood, but still love using lip smackers. I'm sure my baby daughter is going to love lip smackers just as much as I have when she gets older. I love having it in my small crossbody bag and reapplying it when I'm away from home. The watermelon one is another flavor I love too.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh , NY
Strawberry Lip Balm uploaded by Carissa L.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This strawberry lip balm brings back so many memories of my childhood. I used to own like every flavor of them. The Stawberry one was my favorite and it still is. I like the packaging and it looks pretty. They smell great and taste good on my lips. I love them.
Ella M.
Portland , OR
This smells SO good and has a cute slightly tinted shine on the lips. The packaging doesn’t look fancy but it is CUTE!! Definitely met expectations and I would buy again, recommend this product!
raven B.
Needles, CA
I love this lip gloss. This was the first kind of makeup my mom let me wear when I was younger. And it will be the first lip gloss I will always remember
Raffaella R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of many favorites from lip smackers. I actually have this one bedazzled from Ulta & it’s huge so it’s lasted a while. Wish they carried this still. I should have stocked up. Keeps your lips smooth too which is a plus.
Heather F.
Princefederick
I love the flavor of this like actual strawberry nice packaging really good for chapped lips also great pricing really cheap it not my first time trying this really love lip smacker brands also would defiantly buy others from lip smacker
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I've always loved lip smackers. I still purchase them and do not care if its age appropriate. I also give them to my girls in there stockings. Who doesn't like a lip gloss to carry? I don't believe they last very long but really they are aimed at the younger crowd. You have to constantly reapply. I always carry one in my purse.
Carolina M.
Amazing! you just want to eat it! It really makes my lips come to life. It's price is very appropriate. Love the smell and taste
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I still love these! They smell good, the packaging is fun and they keep my lips hydrated! It doesn't get much better, and especially for only a couple of dollars. They're so easy to find and get the job done!