Strawberry-C Brightening Serum

by Volition Beauty

What it is: A brightening serum powered by strawberry-derived vitamin C for noticeable radiance, hydration, and even-toned skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Strawberry Fruit and Seed Extract: Help brighten dull skin, unclog pores, and remove excess oil.- Kakadu Plum: Helps reinforce luminosity and reduce appearance of redness.- Hyaluronic Acid: Promotes skin elasticity for plump, hydrated skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Volition Beauty’s Innovator, Varika, dared to ask, "What if your most powerful source of Vitamin C wasn't from an orange?" Inspired by Marilyn Monroe's beauty hack of rubbing strawberries on her skin, Varika did the same and was in awe of the benefits. This berry is the new go-to for vitamin C.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

How should I layer two-three different serums during one skincare routine? I always use a hydrating serum, and also want to include niacinamide and Vitamin C serum. How do I do that?! The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% [product:volition-beauty-strawberry-c-serum-10-oz-30-ml]
How good is the [product:volition-beauty-strawberry-c-serum-10-oz-30-ml]?
I’m obsessed with Volitiom’s celery moisturizer and have been interested in trying this one out. How is it?
Start your review of Strawberry-C Brightening Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Anisa P.
Howard Beach, NY
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Anisa P.
I have combination to oily skin with a lot of rosacea and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and while this hasn’t completely solved the problem it helps a great deal! The only downside is it can be stripping to the skin in my experience [product:volition-beauty-strawberry-c-serum-10-oz/-30-ml]
Elena E.
Toronto, ON
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Elena E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really liked this product, it’s really gentle with my skin and easy to absorb, smells like strawberries and I notice my skin glowy. Love that is clean beauty and the package is really nice, just gave it 4 stars because I didn’t feel that it has as much vitamin C as other serums (for example Drunk elephant, but it’s also less pricey), but I would def recommend it and buy it again.
Chivonne B.
Acton, MA
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Chivonne B.
I started using this almost 4 months ago. I ordered it from @fabfitfun because I have their snow mushroom serum & loved using it in the winter. I figured it would be good to switch to vitamin c for the spring and summer. I use it morning and night and I think it's working well with the other products I'm using at the moment. It doesn't have any bad or crazy scent and I think my skin is looking better these days. I'd definitely buy again if I can get it on sale & will recommend to others.
Gini L.
Toronto, ON
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Gini L.
It’s a very good vitamin C serum. It works well on brightening my skin tone. The smells is not pleasure but bearable. I also love how it absorbs very quickly so you can wear under makeup.
Meghan E.
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Meghan E.
I really like this serum it has beautiful packaging and has a lot of vitamin c! It doesn’t smell like strawberry kind of reminds me of a light scent of a liquor but it’s not over powering and goes away fast once it’s on your face!! It’s a great product to look into. I heard strawberries have more vitamin c than we know!
Naina S.
Dublin, CA
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Naina S.
This vitamin C serum is excellent! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. I have finished over half of the bottle and will probably buy another in the near future. It leaves no residue on my skin and soaks into it effortlessly. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a good serum. It’s also one of the more affordable vitamin C serums.
Elissa E.
Astoria, NY
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Elissa E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This definitely has brighten my skin! Has drastically faded my dark spots. Feels a little sticky going on, but doesn’t last long. It absorbs really quickly. I definitely recommend!
Shain T.
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Shain T.
This serum glides on and diminishes my dark spots. My only complaint is that the dropper doesn't work well. I have a hard time getting it out.
Jodie D.
San Jose, CA
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Jodie D.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I’m not even kidding, I can notice after a few days of consistent use my skin is plump, brighter and hydrated. The pump is honestly one of the worst I’ve ever used, but I just dump the product right into my hand. Will be repurchasing my 2nd bottle since I haven’t found a dupe yet 🙃
Annastasia L.
Pickering
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum uploaded by Annastasia L.
I'm a serum junkie so I was excited to try this product out. I loved the packaging and the scent of the product. I'm terms of application, it felt good going on the skin but didn't feel as mositurizing as I would've liked. I do feel like my skin looked brighter after a few weeks of use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
il y a 5 mois
Denita C. il y a 5 mois
Use the lightest first so it can absorb into your skin. I use niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, then squalane. I apply eye cream after serum, followed by Olay Retinol 24 night moisturizer. I always use retinol at night and vitamin c in the morning for brightening.
ELIA B.
il y a 7 mois
Anisa P. il y a 7 mois
I really enjoy it and I feel like it helps my hyperpigmentation and smooths my skin out. However. I do think it can be a bit drying to the skin but I have oily skin so it doesn’t matter much for me
katrina H.
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
il y a un an
Strawberry-C Brightening Serum ? What do you think of this product, I can't wait to open mine 😁
Jennifer D. il y a 4 mois
Its cute that it includes strawberry extracts but not super effective as a Vit C serum overall. Also, it seems better on oily skin.