STRAWBERRY BLAST BITES SOFT BAKED MINI BREAKFAST BARS, STRAWBERRY BLAST

STRAWBERRY BLAST BITES SOFT BAKED MINI BREAKFAST BARS, STRAWBERRY BLAST

INGREDIENTS: CRUST: WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED RON, VITAMIN B1 [THIAMIN MONONITRATE], VITAMIN B2 [RIBOFLAVIN], FOLIC ACID), SOYBEAN OIL SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, SUGAR, WHOLE GRAIN OATS, DEXTROSE, FRUCTOSE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, WHEY, SALT, CELLULOSE, NATURAL FLAVORS, POTASSIUM BICARBONATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, WHEAT GLUTEN XANTHAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, NIACINAMIDE, REDUCED IRON ZINC OXIDE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, GUAR GUM, VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE) VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), FILLING: INVERT SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, STRAWBERRY PUREE CONCENTRATE DEXTROSE, PALM OIL, APPLE POWDER, VEGETABLE JUICE FOR COLOR, CORNSTARCH, CELLULOSE GEL NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of STRAWBERRY BLAST BITES SOFT BAKED MINI BREAKFAST BARS, STRAWBERRY BLAST!
How would you rate this product?
Carol B.
STRAWBERRY BLAST BITES SOFT BAKED MINI BREAKFAST BARS, STRAWBERRY BLAST uploaded by Carol B.
I'm not to happy with these. I love the regular size and I thought these had to be as great. They are just ok. They have a bit of a different texture and not much strawberry flavor. I bought them for the convenience but I most likely would never purchase again.
Melissa T.
Summerville, SC
STRAWBERRY BLAST BITES SOFT BAKED MINI BREAKFAST BARS, STRAWBERRY BLAST uploaded by Melissa T.
These taste just like the regular version of Strawberry Nutrigrain bars. It’s easier because it’s for kids, so it’s bite size mini bars. I have only seen them in 2 other flavors, grape and apple cinnamon.

Looking for your answer?