Stratton Home Decor "Love" Wall Decor, Multicolor

BY STRATTON HOME DECOR

Decorate your favorite room with this Stratton Home Decor wall decor. Rustic design 8"H x 18"W x 0.5"D MDF Attached D-rings Horizontal display Wipe clean Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Stratton Home Decor "Love" Wall Decor, Multicolor
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Love having this in the center of my photo wall! Not too large and the perfect size to even place on smaller walls
Samantha F.
Jacksonville
I love going to home depot to get some things for my house. Lile paint mulch screen to screen in my front porch.
Alexandra C.
Sintra/Colares
Já tive um destes,sinceramente gostei.Como mudei de casa eu não sei onde que tenho posto isto,mas a ver os objetos de casa vi isto é lembrei me da decoração que tive.Recomendo é muito simples mas ao mesmo tempo da um ar diferente a casa.
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The perfect addition to any home. Very simple yet elegant it would look great in any room. I’d love it over a fireplace or bookshelf.
Yasaswini G.
Wow!!!!!

It's really a cool and fashionable wall decor
It looks very pretty
Good design

I love it a lot and want one to my room
Mary A.
Allendale
This is sooooooo cute woah 😍😍😍😍
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Anyone who has this! It’s so cute!