Stratton Home Decor "Love" Wall Decor, Multicolor

by Stratton Home Decor

Decorate your favorite room with this Stratton Home Decor wall decor. Rustic design 8"H x 18"W x 0.5"D MDF Attached D-rings Horizontal display Wipe clean Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex.

Anyone who has this! It’s so cute!
This is sooooooo cute woah 😍😍😍😍
Start your review of Stratton Home Decor "Love" Wall Decor, Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this for my God daughter for collage and she loves it. I've just ordered one for my daughter I can't wait to post pics of this.
Tayma G.
Homestead, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love having these on my wall. Sticks well and looks very classy and expensive. Get compliments
Kayla T.
Lamar, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Love having this in the center of my photo wall! Not too large and the perfect size to even place on smaller walls
Samantha F.
Jacksonville
I love going to home depot to get some things for my house. Lile paint mulch screen to screen in my front porch.
Sean R.
buffalo
Imma be real honest when people put corny things and sayings in their homes it’s just like #comeonnow
bouchra D.
Asfi
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Stratton Home Decor "Love" Wall Decor, Multicolor uploaded by bouchra D.
Decorator A decorative design template designed to provide a way to dynamically link new situations and behavior to an object. The object does not know that it is in the process of "decoration", which makes this model useful for the development of systems. A key point in the implementation of this model is that it works to decorate the original class and even the inherited from it alike.
Rainne O.
South hedland
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me and my family have this in our kitchen and it’s a nice gesture. Keeps our kitchen look more lively. The material is quite rough but that’s okay, it still looks very nice. I definitely recommend this product as it makes any room look quite nicer, very affordable.
Elene P.
NewCastle
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This unusual decor is very attractive and would fit very well in any part of the house. ♥️♥️♥️✨
Yash C.
India
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Wow!!!!! It's really a cool and fashionable wall decor It looks very pretty Good design I love it a lot and want one to my room
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The perfect addition to any home. Very simple yet elegant it would look great in any room. I’d love it over a fireplace or bookshelf.