BY STRATHMORE

PRO ART-Strathmore: Visual Journal: Mixed Media. This package contains one 8x5-1/2 inch spiral-bound art pad. It is filled with sixty-eight pages of 90-pound paper with a vellum finish. It is great for wet and dry media including watercolor; acrylic; pen and ink; pencil; crayon; charcoal; marker; and collage. Acid free. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Janelle D.
Orange Cove, CA
I had to have a journal for my first semester of ceramics (even though at the end my teacher ended up saying the journal was extra credit) and this journal has lasted through 3 semesters of throwing on the wheel with clay getting everywhere and glaze dripping on it. Not to mention I typically would just toss it in my locker when I was done using it.. The cover and pages are thick and durable and the spiral wire isn't weak and suckish like most notebooks/journals. Definitely doesn't look new anymore, but I'm surprised it's taken such a beating and hasn't fallen apart!
Carrie J.
These are my go to journals for storing my work. I like to make mini paintings on bookpages, and when I am done I adhere them to a page in my journal. I have stacks of these journals. I just bought another last week. The paper is sturdy and thick. It holds up well over time, and it would hold up to paint and glue and all kinds of mixed media. The cover is thick and durable.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
These are great because they are durable and strong and can hold up to a lot of different artistic techniques. The cover is solid, so no worries about getting your work destroyed
because the cover won't hold up.
Liza P.
sunrise
These are so helpful. I'm totally in love with this journal. its my go to jourmal book. i have had it forever.
San K.
Are they blank pages
Ana G.
Spanaway, WA
About how many pages does this have??