Strathmore Sketch 9

Strathmore Sketch 9
Strathmore Sketch 9" x 12" 100-Sheet Pad
Buy on Jet.com
Hanna M.
Not my favorite kind of Sketchbook but I like it for my backup very transferable paper as I am a tattoo artist and sketch in my free time
Daisy B.
Delano, CA
I like this drawing notebook it has really great pages to sketch. Every time I feel like drawing it's the perfect paper to doodle in.
Kendra S.
My friend loves to draw and I was going to give this to her as a graduation present, but since I'm not an "artists", I was wondering what's the best type of art supply draws best in this paper.