BY STRATHMORE

Acid-free. Contains 10% post-consumer and over 40% pre-consumer recovered material (measured by weight). A general purpose sketch paper for classroom experimentation or perfecting techniques with pen, pencil and a variety of other media. 60 lb. see more...

Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Great quality paper that I use to practice my drawing and hand lettering. I use pencil and marker and have not had any problems. Some thicker markers will bleed through a tad. The spiral bound holds up nicely, and the paper does not get hung up when you fold the pages back. sturdy backing, too.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
This is such a fun sketch book. The best part is that is extremely easy to take anywhere. You can carry it on you at all times. You never know when you will get inspired or bored just want to doodle or draw something. I really like it! Give it a try!
Ashlee W.
I love that this sketch pad is filled with recycled paper. My niece is a big fan of drawing and coloring so I buy these quite frequently.
Lola C.
St. Louis
Amazing quality with tons of sheets! My markers that bleed through most papers don’t usually bleed (certain darks do)