Toys & GamesToysFunko
Stranger Things POP Vinyl Figure: Barb

Stranger Things POP Vinyl Figure: Barb

by Funko

From the hit Netflix series Stranger Things comes all your favorite characters as collectible Funko POP vinyl figures! Figure stands 3 3/4 inches and comes in a window display box. Check out the other Stranger Things figures from Funko! Collect them all!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stranger Things POP Vinyl Figure: Barb!
Love the products cute for decoration or a fun birthday present obsessed with it I keep it in the box to keep it protected
Lanse, MI
My daughter is a huge fan of Stranger Things so these Funko Pop collectables are perfect! She loves searching in the stores and online for the ones she wants.
austin
The quality of the pops is fantastic. I haven’t taken mine out of the box but it’s stayed in perfect condition. They’re not over priced and id like to just see them continue making more for all the different fandoms.
San Pedro, CA
Cute design and balances well. I was worried that having a big head would cause the funko character tip over, but it doesn't.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love Stranger Things and funko is a great brand! I've had these 2 figures for 3ish years now and they're great. I have more of these but they didn't show up on the product list or search.
Racine, WI
I love funko pops I’m in love with the stranger things series I have all the funk pops of stranger things
Kissimmee, FL
Super cute. Perfect to have them on display or out of the box either it’s great especially when your a stranger things fan
Florida
These Funkos look exactly alike the real characters and they aren’t at all expensive. My niece has a collection of these, and all her friends are amazed and think they’re great. Compared to similar products, I think these are far by the best, the look to them are just more kid friendly.
Okemos, MI
I dont have barb bit i do have the eleven pictured in this photo. Paint job is perfect. And its not top heavy do it properly stands up by its self.
Coldwater, MI
Got it for Christmas it’s my favorite thing in the world to have these on display very happy that I received this!

Looking for your answer?