Stranger Things

by Netflix

#2 in TV Shows

Stranger Things is set in the fictional rural town of Hawkins, Indiana, during the early 1980s. The nearby Hawkins National Laboratory ostensibly performs scientific research for the United States Department of Energy, but secretly does experiments into the paranormal and supernatural, including those that involve human test subjects. Inadvertently, they have created a portal to an alternate dimension called "the Upside Down". The influence of the Upside Down starts to affect the unknowing residents of Hawkins in calamitous ways.

Anyone excited for stranger things season 4? I cant wait till it comes out Stranger Things
WhhAt is it about and did you like it?
Start your review of Stranger Things!
How would you rate this product?
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Love this show! It's creepy and mysterious! It definitely keeps me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next! If you haven't seen it's a must!
Jessica W.
Mansfield, TX
Stranger Things uploaded by Jessica W.
So great for nostalgia and entertainment! My kids and I dressed up as stranger things characters for Halloween a couple years ago. I love this show and we can not wait for the next season to start. Must watch!
Jennifer C.
Cottage Grove, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Stranger Things uploaded by Jennifer C.
Stranger Things is a great show to watch with older children. It's nothing like other series, it keeps you captivated throughout the whole season and you won't be able to stop watching. The parts in the dark are my favorites. I would highly recommend.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Stranger Things uploaded by Yessica N.
This is a series for teenagers, I didn't like it very much. It has inappropriate language, and special effects and a lot of fiction.
Hend H.
NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Stranger Things uploaded by Hend H.
Very interesting show. Me and my older kids had a really good time watching it. We are waiting for the new season even though it’s been for ever lol. We can wait for the new season to come out. Stranger Things
Jen T.
Cold Spring, KY
Stranger Things uploaded by Jen T.
Stranger Things is a great show. I love the fact that it’s set in the 80s. It’s funny! It’s dramatic! It’s thrilling! Everyone is a good actor. The kids are amazing and I can’t wait for the next season. Also I love Steve!
Ashley F.
Kokomo, IN
Stranger Things uploaded by Ashley F.
My house is obsessed with this show. We’ve already had one Stranger Things themed bday party. Now my 7 year old is loving it. It definitely draws you in.
Karilyn Z.
N Ft Myers, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Stranger Things uploaded by Karilyn Z.
Stranger Things is and AMAZING serie by Netflix! I love ❤️ that it is in the 1980’s and I just believe it couldn’t be more perfect 🤩! If you have a chance please give it a try, you won’t regret it! This is a Sci-fi series, but I’m not even interested in Sci-fi, and I was addicted to it!
Jessica K.
North Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Stranger Things uploaded by Jessica K.
I think season 2 was out before we got into stranger things but the plus side was we could binge 2 seasons at once! Now we’re patiently awaiting another season to come out 😩 my daughter just had a stranger things pool party last weekend!
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love this show. I actually just showed it to my niece and now she is on season 2 😂 Can't wait for the next season.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana H.
For sure!
Jessie W.
Noord Holland
il y a 7 mois
Do yall think that Stranger Things is overhyped ? And are you waiting for season 4!?
Brittany H. il y a 7 mois
Honestly, a lot of media today is overhyped but this is one that even if you are not a sci-fi fan, you will binge watch. It is a good series. ❤ I am waiting for Season 4 "fa sho" 😉☺